打印

[新招式评论]韩国铁拳5测试报道      

有个错误

HWOA

RFS d+4 hits grounded.

但是我也不清楚什么意思, 以前RFS d+4就可以打到地上

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

一些老马地更新

Played mostly Jack-5 today, but Craig is still going to be my main. Both are very fun to play as though. 1,2,d/b+3+4 doesn't work (you didn't really think it would, did you? ) Found a new move. b,f+1+2 is a push away move similar to Kings f,f,n+1+2. Comes out slower. Not sure if it can link to VTS (doubt it). Dunno if it'll be much use to Craig players. No damage. Having trouble finding use for his d/b+2 elbow (similar to kings d/f+1). Most situations you'd use it in, 1+2 is better. Craig sucks at juggling, but his wakeup game is great. I'm going to be experimenting with Juggles, but at this point I might have to go back to 1, d+2,4. His new F+3+4 (or f,f+3+4) is actually quite good. On any hit it sends the oppnent flying back for a guaranteed b+1. You can fool opponents into think you are doing a FC,d/f+4 with it and nail them. Big damage. Don't think his f,f+3 from T4 can be done except while running. Sucky. I still think u/f+1+2 is useless. FC,d+1+2:b seems pretty pointless now that he has WR+4. I'll try to figure out juggles that don't blow tomorrow.

I was about to leave the arcade today when I realized that craig can use the f+2+4 notation to get extra reach on his airgrab. Knowing this I was able to find some very good juggles that previously wouldn't connect. for the record, Craig has a new combo off of d/f+3. He can do d/f+3,1,2(and 3+4 to go into VTS if you want), d/f+3,d/f+1,2 and d/f+3,1,d+2. As well as the old d/f+3,1+2 kick to headbutt. d/f+3,d/f+1,2 looks like the midkick, a small upper, and then he takes his right hand and does an overhead smash. ---------- d+1+2 ---------- d+1+2, 1, d/f+3,1,2, f+2+4 about 50% d+1+2, 1,2, d/f+3,d/f+1,2 about 45%, better wakeups. Craig smacks them down with the last hit and I don't think its techable. If you don't input it fast enough the last hit sometimes misses (you can just do one jab after the d+1+2 to solve this) ------ d/b+1+2 ------ I was having A LOT of trouble connecting u/f+4, 1, 2+4 after this, but if you use f+2+4 instead you will connect with it MUCH more often. You don't even need to do the jab. In other words: d/b+1+2, u/f+4, f+2+4 I'm gonna work on juggles off his f,f+1+2 throw, WR+3, and his f,f+1 next time. The first juggle I listed under d+1+2 should work off his d/f+1 as well (and I'm sure it will work off of f,f+1). You might only be able to do d/f+3,1 though and not d/f+3,1,2. Other things: his f,b+1+2 little push thing is actually not half bad. It inturrupts stuff and seems like it gives him a frame or two advantage. Fun to mixup throws, d+1+2 and d+4 after it. d/b+1+2 is guaranteed after his u/f+1+2 judo chop move, doesn't launch though, hits them as the fall to the ground. Damage is good but the applications for the u/f+1+2 move remain to be seen. Oh another very cool find. When you tackle somebody, if you press 3+4 Craig no longer gets up. Instead, he does the same thing as the 1+2, but instead of just pounding them twice, he pounds them once, then grabs their head and smashes it into the ground 2 or 3 times. It's BY FAR the most brutal looking finisher. I hope they give this, 1+3 and 2+4 re-reversal status in the 100% version, but that may be asking too much. Oh and I finally unlocked his dreadlocks (120,000 fucking points) and I think they look shitty. I would've much rather had his T4 2p hairstyle as an option. He looks WAY too Jamaican with them. It's okay though, because Pirate Craig will own all.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

HWOA 的更新

Just got back from SoCal play test... RFF db+3 is the old RFF 3 I believe db+3 easily avoids high moves, leaves Hwo in FC, not sure if it hits grounded...leaves him with at least even advantage on the opponent when it hits, it creates this odd psuedo-trip stun on hit... the stun is similar to Ganryu's df+3 in TTT d+1 is still 8 frames if you ask me, it has not slowed down a bit u+4 is great...causes some weird stun on hit (I thought it was escaped gut stun at first but then EVERYONE would escape it EVERYTIME...even with the camera angle made it diffucult for such an escape to occur...so I realized that was not the case), avoids a lot of stuff from my experience, leaves you in RFS (ie. u+4, RFS d+4 should be good), also travels further forward than u+3 and obviously does not knock down like u+3 does df+2 does not seem to have TC properties as I was getting jabbed out of it when attempting to set it up I did not get to test this...but I would imagine that CD+4, 3+4, RFF 3~4, ff+4 would combo together, but I did not hit CD+4 enough times to test this df+3<3 and df+3<4 are both still delayable, not sure if df+3<3 will still be guaranteed though on CH if you delay it... RFF b+4 avoids jabs as well as it ever did in any of the other Tekkens...definitely the frame disadvantage has gotten tweaked from previous games (opponent gets guranteed jabs on block it seemed, whereas in previous Tekkens the disadvantage was around -2 I think...). Personally, I'm disappointed by this, since the new mid property of the move does not compensate for this frame disadvantage. The mid property never really suits its purpose any better, since RFF b+4 was meant to be used as an evasive interrupt, not a mixup. Hopefully though, now this move will punish individuals who use d+1's or such in order to interrupt Hwo when he is in RFF, when it would previously whiff the opponent due to their crouching status. I don't think opponents will really ever need to be afraid of stand blocking against Hwo (ESPECIALLY in the FL stances now that LFS d+3,4 got nerfed in comparison to T4...which I'm actually happy about). I think Hwo players will have to rely on maintaining pressure through frame advantage and then setting up throws. Also, the SS game of Hwo is not as strong as I thought it was in TTT...but that is just my opinion after testing for a few hours...but let's just say I didn't feel too confident about setting up 3xflamingo SS. Alrite this post is way longer than I ever thought it would be...and I need my sleep so I cut off what I have to say now.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

nina 的更新

Played T5 today and first one i picked was Nina. fo sho. as i said in another post her back handspring was a good evasive move and its easier to do. new move: b+1+2. i did u/f+3 straight to somersault (like ss). IC still pwns and b+4,4 is two fast high kicks. f+3 is pretty good (high, mid) and leaves them stunned which leads into a couple guaranteeds like blonde bomb. Her hayashida didn't feel as smooth as t4. b+1 is different. f,f+3 is good for hunting the CH!

b+4, 4? That's the quick high kick to the face, there's nothing after it at all.. Maybe you mean f+4,4_3+4, 3+4 u/f+3 then what command? I'm gonna try 3+4 and whatever. b+1+2? Gotta try it tommorow also I guess. f+3 hits high, high. Try ducking the whole thing bro. Shit even try ducking after you block the first, you can. Guaranteeds from it? On hit or block? On hit it knocks down, on CH it puts you into a stun, which you can juggle off of. How much testing have you done with her btw? Kojir Yes it does. Jaguar: 1, 4 1_3 is safe if you land the last '1'. You can however duck and punish the 4. The 3 on block is horrible, similar to ss+4. On the jumping moves....I haven't seen anybody use them to counter low moves.

Nina loots hot. d+4 seems to beat highs pretty good - well, Bob's b+2 anyway. Sexy strings are still in, so you can be a bit creative with her - ss cancelling strings from moves like d+4,1 into ss+1 then guaranteed throws (that's if they'rs guaranteed in this game like in T4) is too hot; she seems a bit faster this time round. 1+4 now doesn't force crouch on block, but from what i've seen from Korean Nina vids, Nina always catches them crouching when it hits, so it forces crouch on crouchers (obviously =p). So fear not those who were worried that 1+4 was never going to force crouch! =p d/f+3,2 goes under highs (as I predicted some time ago after watching the new animations for the first time) and her funky sidestep kicks will beat almost anything that is linear. You are at a pretty good advantage in this state (if they whiff), but I think that it should be used sparingly as you could potentially do great things with it. WTF seems to go under highs smoothly from what i've seen - no getting smacked out of it from outta the blue this time around. With the added ground hitting moves she has obtained, you can do more than just d+3,4, stomp or anotother WTF now.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

steve的更新

steve has every tool imaginable lets start with d+1, it grants insane frames afterwards and anything they do can be beaten with ease and of course on block you are safe so even better setups after that...AND it TC's(goes under highs) it recovers crouching so you would think that would be the downside...but no NOW steve has a REGULAR THROW GAME so after d+1 you can just stay down and grab them or ws+2(which still launches on crouch) for the EASIEST SCRUBBIEST mixup ever and steves throws still leave him at great OKI and i was doing shit like d+1, dd(sidewalk which is still decent) d+1 or d+1, 4(because now if you do your regular sways they sidestep the longer you wait for the next input the bigger the ss but upto 1 full ss for the record ss into sway is crazy d/f+2,2 seems to launch on normal hit but i only really discovered this right before i left so i didnt get to test thoroughly low parry to ws+1,2 seems possible still contrary to what has been said b+1(ch) to DCK2 still seems possible d/b+3,2 is good but the 2 can be ducked on hit(but of course you know what to do ) f+2,1,2 is JUICY f+2,1 can go into flicker and it seems to be his fastest transition so far the 1 is mid you can also cancel the second hit into the 2 as well as do all 3 AND you can do his old f+2, 1+2 but i think you can duck the 1+2 now there seems to be alot of forward movement out of steve with the f+2 also like he steps FAR forward steve has fff+1 its a running low that i think you can get a low level juggle on he has a fff+2 but i think its just his u/f+2 with same properties u/f+2 is GREAT IMO best air status i have seen its FAST, mid and grants at least a free d/b+2 3,1,1 doesnt knockdown anymore if the second hit is ch, it just grants adv shucks! f+1 is still there also i think his 1 grants adv on block now(i need more confirmation though) u/f+1 grants adv on block too is a nice short range air status thats kinda slow but its a better mixup for u/f+3(stomp) d/f+1,2,1 does NOT sideturn ff+1 isnt there d/f+1+2 doesnt travel as far forward as it used to(i think to encourage ff,n+2 which is his old ff+2) ff+2 knocks down and is a solid move spacing really well and travelling mid range but its high b+2 is his OLD f+2 with no followups but nice frame adv on hit and decent speed ws+1(ch) no longer grants free 1,2 steve is basically invincible i think there were a few other things...but now steve has 1 of the best air attacks and virtually EVERY TC you would ever need steve has no weaknesses that i can see

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

发新话题