发新话题
打印

[新招式评论]韩国铁拳5测试报道      

[新招式评论]韩国铁拳5测试报道

这两天忙着赶作业,真的是不好意思,有辜负大家期待之嫌,敬请原谅!昨夜挑灯夜战,将YANSHEN兄前两天贴的文章已翻译完毕,并认真地校订过了,大家可以放心观看!质量作为一切!

韩国T5测试报道
在星期四,2004年9月23日,我们在加拿大的博纳公园拜访了自动投币机的发行商拜特西·威斯特.南梦宫代表艾米利欧·凯博莱拉在那里很热情地给大家展示并让大家看到了测试铁拳5机样的最终版本.我们很有幸地与卡博莱拉先生和拜特西·威斯特销售代表比尔·沃特森一起交谈了新机样以及何时在地方投入大家期待中的街机的事宜.
首先,凯博莱拉先生向我们展示了卡片系统.象我们早先文章中所提及的那样,卡片系统允许用户专门为自己的角色定制诸如更换衣服的颜色,戴眼睛,给角色纹身等等.当然,人物定制化纯粹是为了给角色装饰,一点不会影响游戏.卡博莱拉先生解释说当你插入你的卡时,我们可以在屏幕上看到你的专用角色是因为你是唯一的.在这个版本中,我们可以看到当你在人物选择界面时将定制卡插进插槽,就会发现一个新的窗口打开问你是否需要用定制卡.选择“是”在这个新打开的窗口中打开新的游戏菜单允许你编辑你的设置.并且允许你使用在比赛中赢来的“铁拳币”.每一张定制卡只能供一名角色记录数据资料.原因是因为大多数玩家通常只用1-2名角色.为什么不改进成让玩家定制一些自己最喜欢的角色呢?当我们问起定制卡的价格问题时,卡博莱拉先生说将会定为每张5美圆.南梦宫的代表杰森·阿内在EVO2K4试玩测试上也曾估计过同样的价格.
此次的测试版本完成度已有70%,而EVO2K4时的测试版本只有50%的完成度.这两次中有很多显而易见的不同.首先是人物绘图方面的改良,人物的贴图细节更加清晰以至于现在你可以在一些重新建模的角色身上看到肌肉的质感.你可以在“藏宝地场地”的背景上看到鬼船,还可以看到在E3展录象结尾处的熊向后跳舞的“企鹅场地”.最后要向大家说的是,在这个版本中,角色们都加了相当数量的新招,但这还并不是结束.
还有一些来自玩家MARKMAN的消息:
综合消息:
·通过跟南梦宫人员的交谈,暗示10月的第一个或第二个星期将发布铁拳5.
·如果没有什么变化的话,它将如约加入EVO,我们能够高兴地玩到它并且尽快地参加比赛.
花郎
·d/f+2只能在双方站立时才能浮起对方.
·RFS d+4可连接.
·d/f+2 2,4,2 f+3 u/f+3,4,3真是该死!

·cd+1并不安全.但是仍旧该死的好.单独的伤害再加上连技就有了大量的伤害,今天又有了一些值得注意的连技:
  cd+1 b,f+2,1 b,f+2,1,2
  cd+1 b,f+2,1 1,3~3 d+4
·在仁的新构中4之后可以进行连续追击.举个例子,仁的新构4,cd ws4 f,f+2.
豹王
·b+1很象b+2.上段攻击.强制对手在防御后蹲下,虽然很慢.
·u/f+3是一招很不错的下段粉碎技,可以在反击中带来合适的伤害.同样可以用于连技中.
·d/b+3确实不错.ws 1可以将对手的任何攻势瓦解.反击效果很象马杜克的FC d/f+4.
·提出的一些新的连技:
  u/f+4 2,1 f+2,2,2(这在EVO中还不可能)
  u/f+4 f+2,2 1 1+3_2+4
  u/f+4 1 f+2,2 1 F+2+4

·d+4~D进入SNK姿势.测试中我感觉并不是很好,其后的一些选择(攻击或姿势转化)很容易被打断,甚至是d+4.
·在韩国测试录象中看到的是大量的后回旋踢是f,f+4.我们在铁拳官方网的他与豹王的对战截图上可以看到它有一些打侧面的判定.整个招式是f,f+4,3+4.f,f+4反击击中将对手击成侧向.

·在EVO测试中李严重地向下调整了.象别人所说的,招式改变了.
·下段裁,酸雨风暴可连接上.
·就象提及的那样,u/f+3+4彻底降低,现在是中段.
尼娜
·她的新连击看起来很好.新的混合技3_4~U_D延伸到横移动技是个不错的新意.
·ss+2有了一定的变化,控制范围变小,仍旧安全.
·f,f+1是一个很象TTT中一八风神拳反击的浮空技.
布莱恩
·地狱般的浮空连技.
·之前提到的f,f+1投现在不能连接d/f+3.
马杜克
·现在在一个扑倒进入另一个扑倒之间的时间比T4要长,这给对手更多的在扑倒的之外的时间攻击马杜克.

就象MARKMAN提及的那样,通过南梦宫以及拜特森·威斯特发行人所说,铁拳5街机机台将于十月的第一或第二个星期发布.很多经营者都已经下了十月底的定单了,如果他们不能在那时候收到机台.另外,在我们先前的文章中提到,并不是所有的地区都会发布.这些机台将会落到第一批购买者的手中.这对想在当地购置铁拳5机台的商家来说是个好消息.铁拳5机台估计是6700美圆,这包含外壳与机芯.
目前,南梦宫希望将卡片系统作为一个非常重要的部分发布到各处.最终版本将会留有PS2手柄接口,以使玩家自己连接PS2手柄.这将使对于更加喜欢手柄操作多于现有的街机摇杆的玩家来说,能够让他们更加喜欢这个游戏.我接下来问了他们将如何考虑喜欢带手柄的玩家的手柄放置问题,就象我注意到的那样没有足够的空间,除非是街机按键上面.凯博莱拉先生并没有注意到这点,但是他很高兴我提到这些并说他将考虑这些并重新设计框体.
暗示说,T5国家大赛将于2005年1月底举行.定制卡将成为此次大赛的必需品,同样也将用于以后南梦宫的赛事中.胜利者将获得定制冠军头衔及其他奖品.
最后一件事,凯博莱拉先生提到了开设一个新的网站:http://www.tekken.vg.这是官方的“联络系统”,在那里玩家可以自行注册自己所处的街机厅的位置,并查知其他玩家的详细位置.这样更方便了不同区域的玩家彼此之间通知预约的事件以及赛事.
我们在此再次感谢艾米利欧·凯博莱拉先生以及其他美国南梦宫的工作人员,拜特森·威斯特发布人比尔·沃特森以及其他当职人员给我们这样一个机会并允许我们检验.铁拳5现在已经让人肃然起敬了!现在只有70%的完成度,真的等不及它在十月份的完整版本啊!

横移动象极了铁拳TT那样的,实际上后退象TT那样好.但是步伐很快.
在我看来,d+1裁很象T4版本.史蒂夫一点不象那种赖皮时期了,他有一个好招d+1.
在韩国测试的四天里,人们普遍认为雷文是最难面对的.雷文赢得最多(同一个人使用).甚至MDJ这样在三天的测试中100%赢的(几乎赢得了他所有的比赛),他的花郎虽然很棒,但是在接下来的,一个在第一天击败其他选手的小伙子前来挫败了MDJ,他几乎每次都用雷文.有些比赛一边倒(满体力赢),两局就结束了.雷文象三岛家人一样拥有强大的力量(大笑).
系统有一点特别好的就是防止赖皮角色赢得比赛.MDJ对雷文并没有只输.而且他作得很好.所有的选手看上去都很棒,除了吉光.吉光真是太弱了,没有任何杀伤力.
我记录了所有的录象并将于下星期奉上.
PS:MDJ是三天来疯狂玩的一名选手,甚至没有睡觉(大笑).
菊与刀

有个错误

HWOA

RFS d+4 hits grounded.

但是我也不清楚什么意思, 以前RFS d+4就可以打到地上

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

花郎 ·d/f+2只能在双方站立时才能浮起对方.

"双方"应该是"对方",你自己要是不站着怎么出df2?

!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

一些老马地更新

Played mostly Jack-5 today, but Craig is still going to be my main. Both are very fun to play as though. 1,2,d/b+3+4 doesn't work (you didn't really think it would, did you? ) Found a new move. b,f+1+2 is a push away move similar to Kings f,f,n+1+2. Comes out slower. Not sure if it can link to VTS (doubt it). Dunno if it'll be much use to Craig players. No damage. Having trouble finding use for his d/b+2 elbow (similar to kings d/f+1). Most situations you'd use it in, 1+2 is better. Craig sucks at juggling, but his wakeup game is great. I'm going to be experimenting with Juggles, but at this point I might have to go back to 1, d+2,4. His new F+3+4 (or f,f+3+4) is actually quite good. On any hit it sends the oppnent flying back for a guaranteed b+1. You can fool opponents into think you are doing a FC,d/f+4 with it and nail them. Big damage. Don't think his f,f+3 from T4 can be done except while running. Sucky. I still think u/f+1+2 is useless. FC,d+1+2:b seems pretty pointless now that he has WR+4. I'll try to figure out juggles that don't blow tomorrow.

I was about to leave the arcade today when I realized that craig can use the f+2+4 notation to get extra reach on his airgrab. Knowing this I was able to find some very good juggles that previously wouldn't connect. for the record, Craig has a new combo off of d/f+3. He can do d/f+3,1,2(and 3+4 to go into VTS if you want), d/f+3,d/f+1,2 and d/f+3,1,d+2. As well as the old d/f+3,1+2 kick to headbutt. d/f+3,d/f+1,2 looks like the midkick, a small upper, and then he takes his right hand and does an overhead smash. ---------- d+1+2 ---------- d+1+2, 1, d/f+3,1,2, f+2+4 about 50% d+1+2, 1,2, d/f+3,d/f+1,2 about 45%, better wakeups. Craig smacks them down with the last hit and I don't think its techable. If you don't input it fast enough the last hit sometimes misses (you can just do one jab after the d+1+2 to solve this) ------ d/b+1+2 ------ I was having A LOT of trouble connecting u/f+4, 1, 2+4 after this, but if you use f+2+4 instead you will connect with it MUCH more often. You don't even need to do the jab. In other words: d/b+1+2, u/f+4, f+2+4 I'm gonna work on juggles off his f,f+1+2 throw, WR+3, and his f,f+1 next time. The first juggle I listed under d+1+2 should work off his d/f+1 as well (and I'm sure it will work off of f,f+1). You might only be able to do d/f+3,1 though and not d/f+3,1,2. Other things: his f,b+1+2 little push thing is actually not half bad. It inturrupts stuff and seems like it gives him a frame or two advantage. Fun to mixup throws, d+1+2 and d+4 after it. d/b+1+2 is guaranteed after his u/f+1+2 judo chop move, doesn't launch though, hits them as the fall to the ground. Damage is good but the applications for the u/f+1+2 move remain to be seen. Oh another very cool find. When you tackle somebody, if you press 3+4 Craig no longer gets up. Instead, he does the same thing as the 1+2, but instead of just pounding them twice, he pounds them once, then grabs their head and smashes it into the ground 2 or 3 times. It's BY FAR the most brutal looking finisher. I hope they give this, 1+3 and 2+4 re-reversal status in the 100% version, but that may be asking too much. Oh and I finally unlocked his dreadlocks (120,000 fucking points) and I think they look shitty. I would've much rather had his T4 2p hairstyle as an option. He looks WAY too Jamaican with them. It's okay though, because Pirate Craig will own all.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

HWOA 的更新

Just got back from SoCal play test... RFF db+3 is the old RFF 3 I believe db+3 easily avoids high moves, leaves Hwo in FC, not sure if it hits grounded...leaves him with at least even advantage on the opponent when it hits, it creates this odd psuedo-trip stun on hit... the stun is similar to Ganryu's df+3 in TTT d+1 is still 8 frames if you ask me, it has not slowed down a bit u+4 is great...causes some weird stun on hit (I thought it was escaped gut stun at first but then EVERYONE would escape it EVERYTIME...even with the camera angle made it diffucult for such an escape to occur...so I realized that was not the case), avoids a lot of stuff from my experience, leaves you in RFS (ie. u+4, RFS d+4 should be good), also travels further forward than u+3 and obviously does not knock down like u+3 does df+2 does not seem to have TC properties as I was getting jabbed out of it when attempting to set it up I did not get to test this...but I would imagine that CD+4, 3+4, RFF 3~4, ff+4 would combo together, but I did not hit CD+4 enough times to test this df+3<3 and df+3<4 are both still delayable, not sure if df+3<3 will still be guaranteed though on CH if you delay it... RFF b+4 avoids jabs as well as it ever did in any of the other Tekkens...definitely the frame disadvantage has gotten tweaked from previous games (opponent gets guranteed jabs on block it seemed, whereas in previous Tekkens the disadvantage was around -2 I think...). Personally, I'm disappointed by this, since the new mid property of the move does not compensate for this frame disadvantage. The mid property never really suits its purpose any better, since RFF b+4 was meant to be used as an evasive interrupt, not a mixup. Hopefully though, now this move will punish individuals who use d+1's or such in order to interrupt Hwo when he is in RFF, when it would previously whiff the opponent due to their crouching status. I don't think opponents will really ever need to be afraid of stand blocking against Hwo (ESPECIALLY in the FL stances now that LFS d+3,4 got nerfed in comparison to T4...which I'm actually happy about). I think Hwo players will have to rely on maintaining pressure through frame advantage and then setting up throws. Also, the SS game of Hwo is not as strong as I thought it was in TTT...but that is just my opinion after testing for a few hours...but let's just say I didn't feel too confident about setting up 3xflamingo SS. Alrite this post is way longer than I ever thought it would be...and I need my sleep so I cut off what I have to say now.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

nina 的更新

Played T5 today and first one i picked was Nina. fo sho. as i said in another post her back handspring was a good evasive move and its easier to do. new move: b+1+2. i did u/f+3 straight to somersault (like ss). IC still pwns and b+4,4 is two fast high kicks. f+3 is pretty good (high, mid) and leaves them stunned which leads into a couple guaranteeds like blonde bomb. Her hayashida didn't feel as smooth as t4. b+1 is different. f,f+3 is good for hunting the CH!

b+4, 4? That's the quick high kick to the face, there's nothing after it at all.. Maybe you mean f+4,4_3+4, 3+4 u/f+3 then what command? I'm gonna try 3+4 and whatever. b+1+2? Gotta try it tommorow also I guess. f+3 hits high, high. Try ducking the whole thing bro. Shit even try ducking after you block the first, you can. Guaranteeds from it? On hit or block? On hit it knocks down, on CH it puts you into a stun, which you can juggle off of. How much testing have you done with her btw? Kojir Yes it does. Jaguar: 1, 4 1_3 is safe if you land the last '1'. You can however duck and punish the 4. The 3 on block is horrible, similar to ss+4. On the jumping moves....I haven't seen anybody use them to counter low moves.

Nina loots hot. d+4 seems to beat highs pretty good - well, Bob's b+2 anyway. Sexy strings are still in, so you can be a bit creative with her - ss cancelling strings from moves like d+4,1 into ss+1 then guaranteed throws (that's if they'rs guaranteed in this game like in T4) is too hot; she seems a bit faster this time round. 1+4 now doesn't force crouch on block, but from what i've seen from Korean Nina vids, Nina always catches them crouching when it hits, so it forces crouch on crouchers (obviously =p). So fear not those who were worried that 1+4 was never going to force crouch! =p d/f+3,2 goes under highs (as I predicted some time ago after watching the new animations for the first time) and her funky sidestep kicks will beat almost anything that is linear. You are at a pretty good advantage in this state (if they whiff), but I think that it should be used sparingly as you could potentially do great things with it. WTF seems to go under highs smoothly from what i've seen - no getting smacked out of it from outta the blue this time around. With the added ground hitting moves she has obtained, you can do more than just d+3,4, stomp or anotother WTF now.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

steve的更新

steve has every tool imaginable lets start with d+1, it grants insane frames afterwards and anything they do can be beaten with ease and of course on block you are safe so even better setups after that...AND it TC's(goes under highs) it recovers crouching so you would think that would be the downside...but no NOW steve has a REGULAR THROW GAME so after d+1 you can just stay down and grab them or ws+2(which still launches on crouch) for the EASIEST SCRUBBIEST mixup ever and steves throws still leave him at great OKI and i was doing shit like d+1, dd(sidewalk which is still decent) d+1 or d+1, 4(because now if you do your regular sways they sidestep the longer you wait for the next input the bigger the ss but upto 1 full ss for the record ss into sway is crazy d/f+2,2 seems to launch on normal hit but i only really discovered this right before i left so i didnt get to test thoroughly low parry to ws+1,2 seems possible still contrary to what has been said b+1(ch) to DCK2 still seems possible d/b+3,2 is good but the 2 can be ducked on hit(but of course you know what to do ) f+2,1,2 is JUICY f+2,1 can go into flicker and it seems to be his fastest transition so far the 1 is mid you can also cancel the second hit into the 2 as well as do all 3 AND you can do his old f+2, 1+2 but i think you can duck the 1+2 now there seems to be alot of forward movement out of steve with the f+2 also like he steps FAR forward steve has fff+1 its a running low that i think you can get a low level juggle on he has a fff+2 but i think its just his u/f+2 with same properties u/f+2 is GREAT IMO best air status i have seen its FAST, mid and grants at least a free d/b+2 3,1,1 doesnt knockdown anymore if the second hit is ch, it just grants adv shucks! f+1 is still there also i think his 1 grants adv on block now(i need more confirmation though) u/f+1 grants adv on block too is a nice short range air status thats kinda slow but its a better mixup for u/f+3(stomp) d/f+1,2,1 does NOT sideturn ff+1 isnt there d/f+1+2 doesnt travel as far forward as it used to(i think to encourage ff,n+2 which is his old ff+2) ff+2 knocks down and is a solid move spacing really well and travelling mid range but its high b+2 is his OLD f+2 with no followups but nice frame adv on hit and decent speed ws+1(ch) no longer grants free 1,2 steve is basically invincible i think there were a few other things...but now steve has 1 of the best air attacks and virtually EVERY TC you would ever need steve has no weaknesses that i can see

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

草,我从来没用过steve,咋办?

!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

yanshen兄,这一段白天总是外出,没什么时间呆着,所以一直没有翻译,请别见怪.现在终于翻译好并打出来,所以赶紧发送上来请大家观看.

菊与刀

发新话题