发新话题
打印

[休闲一刻] 李安诧异<色 戒>北美票房惨败 仅为亚洲1/10(图)      

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

C: Goodafternoon, sir.
I: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
C: Thank you.
C: Yes,this is  Nice to meet you, Mr. XXXXXX
I: To start with, tell me about your education, please.
C: All right. I graduated from XXXXXXX  in 2002. I majored in international trade.

I: Very well. I see from your resume that you have been working for an XXXXXcompany in XXXXX
your graduation from colliege. What.is your chief responsibility there?
C: I am responsible for exporting light industrial machinery to some Asian and European countries.

I: Haye you travelled a lot in your work?
C: not very often. I have travelled to Zhejiang ,a province abroad. I have been to such countries as Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia,
Burma, the Netherlands, Denmark, Itaiy, Germany and
England to do business.
I: Are you single or married?
C: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are
not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their
careers before they settle down in a family.
I: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion
work entails much travel. So we need employees without
family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
C: When I was at college, I passed Band Six of College English Test. All the foreign businessmen I've dealt with say my English is quite good.
I: May I ask why you want to change jobs?
C: Becuause I wish to get amore challenging opportunity at a
foreign capital company.
I: Why are you interested in this company?
C: A friend of mine works here, and he told me about your company, so Ibecame interested. I think working in this
company would provide me with a good opportunity to use
my knowledge.
I: What do you know about this company?
C: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U. S. A. . Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.
I: Have you applied to any other foreign companies?
C: Yes, I have applied to American Nike Company. The company is smaller than this one, but the work is very similar.
I: Do you know what GMFNT stands for?
C: Of course. It stands for General Most-Favored-Nation
Treatment. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it
is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from
another nation.
I: I see. By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
C: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.
I: Do you have any hobby?
C: Yes. I like sports and music.
I: So far, so good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3,500 per month, and raises are given after
six months according to your ability. We provide ringe benefits such as annual bonus, thre-week paid vacation a
year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?
C: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.
I: Do you have any questions about the job?
C: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided
by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose? employees to attend the program.
I: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited , we select them on their merits.
C: One more question. Are there any chances for Chinese employees to be transferred to the head office or other branch offices around the world?
I: Certainly. There would be good chances for you to work overseas, I think, if you are really a capable man. How
about the job? Are you really interested?
C: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am' employed by this company.
I: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Ning. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.
C: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I
hope to see you again.
I: Good-bye.
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

发新话题