我感觉你很可爱
我想看看你的照片
[em155][em155]

[em95][em97][em101]文秘又惹风流债了

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-14 11:06:27编辑过]

哈哈,这个我最拿手

今天回家我给你看

或者晚上看我的头像,娃哈哈哈哈

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我是手工课代表!

http://photo.163.com/openpic.php?user=elysion&pid=201758088&_dir=%2F9359416

最左边那个就是我了。我知道就算我不发也会有人发,比如楼上的,既然我发了哪个要是再操,后果会很惨的。

此外,楼主我们约个时间,到和平或工人玩玩啊??你还想看看死后的世界啊??

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-7-14 17:52:01编辑过]

----->不玩了!给狗玩! -------- ----->不玩了!给犬玩! -------- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection ----->大家都不玩了我来玩!

干嘛要封我

我好像没怎样吧我?

给个理由再封也不迟

我不会打铁拳

你凶什么 莫名其妙?

我又没和你们吵 没和你们闹

干嘛

欺负我人生 你们都是一起的

你们一起玩都是熟人 我在这发个帖 就被封?

莫名其妙

小白兔 本来感觉你人不错 蛮和气的

没想到是这种人?

算了

你们也别封了 我再也不来了 你们满意了吧 你们就在你们这几个熟人的小圈子里玩吧

靠,我无语了,是我的错还不行嘛。

走之前先告诉我你是哪个啊???

----->不玩了!给狗玩! -------- ----->不玩了!给犬玩! -------- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection ----->大家都不玩了我来玩!

楼主是被你的照片黑跑的,哈哈哈哈。

楼主也不要这么不能逗,文秘他精神分裂

楼上的说得有道理!!!!!!!!!!!!

唉,楼主不会开不起玩笑吧~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i suggest topic closed anyway. thanks cooperation, nunc dimittis, midgard.

can you post better above, bunny?

fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

dedicated to yung

For just a moment I'm sure I saw a flicker of light ahead. Perhaps it was your smile. Though past now, remembered, in my heart like the small sound of a butterfly passing by. No night is so dark that can not be brightened with memories of you. Raindrops carry along your blessings from heaven to wash away my tears and bring me hope a new.

In the memory of my late lil bunny...

Brenda Penepent said so.

moreover,

Blessed are those who mourn:

They should be comforted... (Mt 5:4)

may bunny rest in peace and live in my heart.

new testament, matthew 5:3-5:11. King James Version

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

yung, is that said of you?????

bingo~

but you haven't ever read any bible?

absolutely haven't! i pefer collection to reading. and

i'm amazed that why did so many people like to read such a tedious fairy tale????

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

引用:
以下是引用scylla在2005-7-16 14:32:54的发言:

absolutely haven't! i pefer collection to reading. and

i'm amazed that why did so many people like to read such a tedious fairy tale????

just take that as some history book about Semitics... bible = book.

oh, i understood, you are semitism, yung is just a little sympathetic jew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i thought you definitely enjoyed that cinematic masterpiece, schindler's list. and

i wondered to know, are you the one of the remains? or the one of the spirit of martyr??

25 12
发新话题