发新话题
打印

[新闻] 财阀铁友JIMMY认为铁拳7将是家用机独占,街机版不会出,就象SSF4一样      

财阀铁友JIMMY认为铁拳7将是家用机独占,街机版不会出,就象SSF4一样

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/fo ... 25&pagenumber=3
71楼

大致含义就是财阀铁友对这次家用机TK6非常不满,NAMCO不好好做对战模式,却非要做一个脑残又无聊的SCENARIO CAMPAGIN模式双人过关模式,最近还要更新这个模式为线上双人合作,让玩家无比愤怒

玩家目前反映最需要更新的是解决线下OFFLINE VS对战2P又不能装备任何自定义道具的换装问题,只能一个人有造型另一个只能选默认的设定,而且线下又不能升段,到了1段就停了,而为了升更高段位段就又必须去玩一个毫无意义延迟很厉害的网络对战去升段的设置更是十分SB,他分析这是为了街机市场让路,但是街机市场早就死了,JIMMY分析铁拳6次回新作比如铁拳7一定不再是属于街机而是家用机独占,至少最新版本一定是家用机,因为街霸4就是新作超级街霸4不推出街机版,直接推出了家用,NAMCO将会象CAPCOM这样。因为街机市场已死。

结论:家用版因该好好做“对战”,我们不需要ACT动作过关模式,对战才是根本!

JIMMY的一番回复虽然脏字不少,但是获得了很多北美和欧洲财阀铁友的肯定和认可。

number 1. fuck namco. stupid asses

number 2. they dont give a fuck because theyre announcing a new tekken before the years out, and it will be out no later then early 2011. bet it.

why you say that on number 2, jimmy? look at namco's track record. they never go long without a new tekken. its already time. we just got fucked because of a late console release, and a lack of american arcades to go to to play br if they even had it at all anyways.

enjoy br for what it is, you will be playing tekken 7, or most likely tekken vs vf pretty soon. doesnt excuse a lack of something in my eyes as easy as fucking record mode. this is the shittiest tekken release ever. games excellent, but cmon now, no recording mode.

good shit. ssf4 will be purchased, but can kiss my ass after evo too. all the more reason for me to quit fighting games. not to sound like a raging nerd, but sf4 was shit in comparison to its predecessors, tekken 6 br had some good ideas (minus rage), but still could have been better, kof12 sucks in comparison to its predecessors, ect....

most likely the next tekken will be console only, like ssf4, because the arcade scene is dying, and dead in most places. i dont think capcom and namco bandai are to far away from the same thought processes. namco is probably like, you fuckers will all be playing a new console release pretty soon, so shut the fuck up and work with what you got, and it will most likely be tekken vs vf in my opinion, still leaving tk6br to dominate arcades because the new vs game will play very different, and will give players the option is still playing some good ol tekken at home or arcade, and console players some fucking new sweet shit.

i mean, i could be ranting, and absolutely wrong, but one thing is for sure. namco does not go long at all without releasing a new tekken. wikipedia it if you dont believe me, so yes, new tekken will be coming soon, but fuck them for not even having at least a recording mode update. its not that most of us dont have other options to try to test out shit, whether you get your ten year old brother to try to do shit for you, use the options already available within tekken, watch mad videos to see whats working against what, and good ol frame data, but obviously a record mode is easy and convenient for most gamers, ESPECIALLY AMERICAN TEKKEN PLAYERS.

FUCK SCENARIO CAMPAIGN, AND ANYONE WHO LIKES IT! the only thing most of the community wanted really was the old school tekken side games, not some fake ass, frustrating ass, wanna be adventure game. especially since the game gave so much emphasis on it. devil within never got played by me at all in tekken 5, but it didnt matter, and good. why would i waste my time playing that shit. this is a fighting game ( says previous sentence like a retard, doing hand symbols for those to stupid to understand) i dont care about this other shit.

fuck! i blame sf4. lol. got some of the stupidest new members from srk to zaibatsu, and im not saying i came in a genius, but jesus christ, and now we seem to have a whole new movement of retardation within the companies that make our games. its just annoying all around. from the whack ass streams and shit, to the dumbed down game mechanics being introduced to somehow bring in new meat who didnt know shit about shit anyways, SO IT DIDNT FUCKING MATTER. rant over.

for fucks sake. if it aint broke, dont fucking fix it.

[ 本帖最后由 nfx 于 2010-1-16 22:56 编辑 ]

老美都这样,F**K算日常用语的

我们学的是纯洁版英语:WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

在老美那就是WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING ON?:lol
涩琪——复古女王

看来骂NAMCO的人确实多:L 没办法 人家花几十美金买了个郁闷 不骂才不正常。
涩琪——复古女王

那是不可能的~老美你妈喊你回家吃棒棒糖!

引用:
原帖由 SKYLINE0079 于 2010-1-18 12:26 发表
老美都这样,F**K算日常用语的

我们学的是纯洁版英语:WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

在老美那就是WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING ON?:lol
澳洲就是 What the FUCK are you doing? lol

不可能的,没有街机养不活铁拳...说白了街机是主食,家用机只是甜点..

海外版可能会出家用机版,BUT 在日本肯定会出街机版 ,那是唯一的街机盈利市场了,就看NAMCO是赌全球化还是,顾及大合名族心了!!

发新话题