发新话题
打印

[休闲一刻] 李安诧异<色 戒>北美票房惨败 仅为亚洲1/10(图)      

李安诧异<色 戒>北美票房惨败 仅为亚洲1/10(图)

http://news.xinhuanet.com/overse ... ntent_7305005_2.htm
男女之事百感交集 色戒凸现"戏假情真" 外形+演技 华人影星汤唯成为娱乐圈又一个神话? 圈内人爆料汤唯电视剧片酬叫价20万元一集

汤唯在韩国接受访问 称床戏是"用身体诠释爱情"

汤唯高中毕业照曝光 老师评价:坚强用功自立 外形+演技 华人影星汤唯成为娱乐圈又一个神话?

男女之事百感交集 色戒凸现"戏假情真"

素描汤唯:演技出色 很会做人

中国网综合:11月1日,从大银幕上款款走来、韵味十足的汤唯,技精四座。对于这个能与影帝梁朝伟飙戏而丝毫不示弱的女演员,越来越多的人在探究着她的“前世今生”。记者采访了各路资深的媒体人,他们中有的亲临威尼斯见证了汤唯的炫目时刻,有的在汤唯的学生时代就与其打过交道,更有一人曾经“卧底”《色,戒》剧组,近距离感受汤唯的演技和为人……点击详细

揭密汤唯成长路:继承母亲文艺气 贵人推荐演色戒

汤唯在韩国接受访问 称床戏是"用身体诠释爱情"   色·戒剧照     中新网:据《体育朝鲜》报道,影片《色.戒》因大胆出位的激情戏而倍受关注。为该片立下汗马功劳的女主角汤唯日前访韩,并出席了记者见面会。29日上午11时,影片《色.戒》的女主角汤唯来到了首尔奖忠洞新罗酒店王朝厅,出席了为自己的访韩活动举行的记者见面会。     汤唯用纯正的韩语向大家问候,并说:“继参加光州国际喜剧节后,这是第二次访问韩国。能够携电影处女作《色.戒》访韩,感到非常高兴,希望大家喜欢这部影片。” 点击详细 揭开"安女郎"前世今生 为拍色戒衣带尽宽终不悔

沈阳日报:艺人档案

姓名:汤唯     出生年月:1979年10月7日     血型:A     身高:172cm     毕业院校:中央戏剧学院导演系     演出经历:电视电影《警花燕子》、电视剧《兄弟啊兄弟》、话剧《切·格瓦拉》     获奖经历:电影频道数字电影百合奖的优秀女演员奖    点击详细

还是简单的发型,将脑后的略显厚重的头发妥帖地束起,留出发尾垂顺在胸前。其实很多年轻的女孩子都尝试过这样的发型,既大方又清爽端庄。

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

汤唯算美女?
脸比我还大
眼圈比上面照片里的那条狗还黑
哎~~

楼上和我意思一样~! 我看这个女人也不太舒服! 这种片子找2个明星搞下宣传之后到外国上映票房高的话就是说自己是艺术片~!票房不行的话就说艺术片境界高什么的~!还说自己不是商业片等等~! ( 还不是个别电影公司一相情愿~!想来个大丰收! ) 当然这种片子也不是不能看~!只是看的人太少了! 大家决的花这点钱不值得~!

C: Goodafternoon, sir.
I: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.
C: Thank you.
C: Yes,this is  Nice to meet you, Mr. XXXXXX
I: To start with, tell me about your education, please.
C: All right. I graduated from XXXXXXX  in 2002. I majored in international trade.

I: Very well. I see from your resume that you have been working for an XXXXXcompany in XXXXX
your graduation from colliege. What.is your chief responsibility there?
C: I am responsible for exporting light industrial machinery to some Asian and European countries.

I: Haye you travelled a lot in your work?
C: not very often. I have travelled to Zhejiang ,a province abroad. I have been to such countries as Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia,
Burma, the Netherlands, Denmark, Itaiy, Germany and
England to do business.
I: Are you single or married?
C: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are
not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their
careers before they settle down in a family.
I: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion
work entails much travel. So we need employees without
family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.
C: When I was at college, I passed Band Six of College English Test. All the foreign businessmen I've dealt with say my English is quite good.
I: May I ask why you want to change jobs?
C: Becuause I wish to get amore challenging opportunity at a
foreign capital company.
I: Why are you interested in this company?
C: A friend of mine works here, and he told me about your company, so Ibecame interested. I think working in this
company would provide me with a good opportunity to use
my knowledge.
I: What do you know about this company?
C: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U. S. A. . Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.
I: Have you applied to any other foreign companies?
C: Yes, I have applied to American Nike Company. The company is smaller than this one, but the work is very similar.
I: Do you know what GMFNT stands for?
C: Of course. It stands for General Most-Favored-Nation
Treatment. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it
is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from
another nation.
I: I see. By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?
C: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.
I: Do you have any hobby?
C: Yes. I like sports and music.
I: So far, so good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3,500 per month, and raises are given after
six months according to your ability. We provide ringe benefits such as annual bonus, thre-week paid vacation a
year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?
C: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.
I: Do you have any questions about the job?
C: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided
by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose? employees to attend the program.
I: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited , we select them on their merits.
C: One more question. Are there any chances for Chinese employees to be transferred to the head office or other branch offices around the world?
I: Certainly. There would be good chances for you to work overseas, I think, if you are really a capable man. How
about the job? Are you really interested?
C: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am' employed by this company.
I: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Ning. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.
C: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I
hope to see you again.
I: Good-bye.
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

露露腹股沟啥的在美国不希奇。

吸吸毒 得得AIDS啥的在美国也不希奇

我不喜欢这个女主角           " 中国网综合:11月1日,从大银幕上款款走来、韵味十足的汤唯,技精四座。对于这个能与影帝梁朝伟飙戏而丝毫不示弱的女演员,越来越多的人在探究着她的“前世今生”。记者采访了各路资深的媒体人,他们中有的亲临威尼斯见证了汤唯的炫目时刻,有的在汤唯的学生时代就与其打过交道,更有一人曾经“卧底”《色,戒》剧组,近距离感受汤唯的演技和为人……点击详细?"

以上的那图  很像杀气腾腾的  芙蓉

发新话题