发新话题
打印

问问铁拳5的steve实力如何??      

aight, some corrections and additions:

嗯﹐一些改正和新增: u/f+2 is a mid hit, not high. kinda funky mid hit, seeing as how it looks pretty ****ing high, but just more juice.

uf2是中段﹐不是上段。有點討厭的中段技。看起來就tmdjb地高﹐但就是那麼好搞。 d/f+2,2- when you do get this to do to the short launch, a d/f+1+2 is a guaranteed juggle. i'd imagine 121,b into some kind of flk move will work to, but i haven't tried it all out yet. i definately got the 1 to hit a lot today which makes me think you can do more, but if you want guaranteed dmg, do d/f+1+2.

df2,2- 當你出這招﹐就是個短的浮起技﹐df1+2是確定的combo. 我是想121b進些flicker構﹐出些flicker構中的招式﹐但是我還沒全部試出來過。 今天﹐我肯定flicker 1常常命中對手﹐因此這使我覺得你還可以搞更多東西/下數﹐但如果你是要確定下血的話﹐用df1+2。 d/f+2- i was able to hit this into a juggle after a blocked kazuya d/f+4,4...if we can figure out the negative frames after a blocked kaz d/f+4,4, we'll probably know just how fast this is.

df2- 我是可以用這來確反被防守住的一八的df44,如果我們能找出在防守一八的df44後﹐對手有多少幀的劣勢﹐我們大概知道這個(df2)有多快。 about what to do after a low parry- today, i was doing d/f+2 as opposed to d/f+1+2 after a low parry, and sometimes i got the full launch, and sometimes i got no launch (which would require a d/f+2,2 into d/f+1+2, or whatever juggle, from the short launch). i'm thinking d/f+2 will launch based on what kind of move you parried (whether a kick or punch). this would be weird, because it would entail knowing what kind of move you parried, and d/f+2_2,2 accordingly. otherwise, just stick with the d/f+1+2 ^_^. 關於下裁(成功後)的更進(追打/確反)- 今天﹐除了df1+2外﹐有時df2可以完全浮起對手。還有時沒有浮起(有的必須df22然後接df1+2, 所以有短浮起技開始隨便什麼combo。)我想決定df2能否浮起對手的是裁的招式(是腳還是拳)。 這蠻奇怪的﹐因為知道限定哪種招式被下裁﹐然後就照著用df22. 不然的話﹐就用df1+2. ^_^ b+2- i b+2 countered laws ws2 today, which means my theory of only countering jabs is now void. i guess it depends on where the b+2 is within it's startup frames for it to counter high_mid punches...it's better than i thought ^_^. on ch i'm pretty sure a run-up d/b+3 is guaranteed, but i'm not sure. b2- 今天我用b2反擊law的ws2了﹐這個意味著現在我其中一個關於反擊點拳失效了。我猜這是依b2在其開始時的幾幀是會反(還是反擊?!)上中拳的﹐這比我想像中的還好^_^. 在反擊命中時﹐我非常確定一個上前追擊的db3是確定﹐但我還是不確定。(前後矛盾啊!? O_O?!) 2+4 throw- OMG the okizeme possibilities are ****ing great with this throw. d/b+3 will work if they sit there, d/f+1+2_d/f+1,2 will hit them if they roll back or get up (or even get up with an attack). d+2,1,2 will only knock them up if they roll back, if they attack you with a get up 3_4 you'll get hit out of it. this is definately his best okizeme set up throw, period.

2+4投技- 噢﹐我的天啊﹐這投的起身攻防的選擇太tmdjb地強了. 對手不動﹐db3就有效用了。 df1+2或是df1,2可以打擊往後滾和直接起身的對手(或甚[打掉]起身攻擊)。df212只有在對手往後滾時才會把對手敲起來(浮~). 但如果對手用倒地後起身3或是4, d212就會被打掉。 這個投技絕對是他最好的起身攻防的多擇(陷阱). d+1- after this hit, i did a b,b from the opponent d+1, which i retaliated with a d/f+1+2. damn i love this move more and more everyday. d1- 在這個命中對手後﹐後﹐後可以躲過對手的d1, 然後我可以用df1+2打回去。

<感嘆~>每過一天﹐我越來越愛這招了。 alb d+2_dck 2- both of these aren't really safe on block. i was getting hit after block today by some basic shit. kind of weird since dck 2 was pretty safe in t4. 應該是(3+4, 旋轉步伐~)中的d2 或是 (3或是4, 躲避[蹲]步伐)中2﹐ 這兩個被防時不怎麼安全唷。 我曾被一些基本的東西打到﹐因為在t4時(3或是4, 躲避[蹲]步伐)中是蠻安全的﹐是有點奇怪。 d/b+3,2- as roulette said, you can wait out the 2 to see if the 3 connects, but i don't really have that hard of a time connecting this against 10 frame jab characters. steve is so ****ing powerful in t5 that most people (that's i've played against anyway), will wait for steve to attack, then retaliate. midlow mixups are where it's ****ing at. db3,2- 就像roulette(人名)說的﹐你可以等3命中時才出2, 但我不覺得對在10幀拳人物連上有那麼難。 Steve在t5真tmdjb地強大啊~大部份的人(和我對打的)﹐會等steve攻擊後再反擊。 中下擇在這兒就真tmdjb地(好用)。 well guys, i'm REALLY tempted to write a steve faq. after only 2 days of really playing him, i'm finding a LOT of shit, and i feel like i could easily write a faq with the info i've found. if someone wants to go duelies on the shit, let me know. however, from what i understand, namco is coming out with a new version of t5, and i have a good feeling steve will be effected by this, so i'm going to wait (for) it out and see what happens.

嗯﹐我真的想嘗試(冒著風險)寫個steve常見問題集(應該還不算是攻略吧?!)。在好好地用steve的兩天後﹐我真的發現很多好招(賤招?!), 還有我覺得我應該可以簡單地用我已發現的資料寫個常見問題集。 如果有人想和我關於這些東西指教指教(較真~), 要讓我知道唷~...但從我所了解的來說﹐namco要出個新版的t5, 我有好的預感那steve也會因此而影響到﹐所以我等著瞧怎樣呢~

Love & Peace http://www.pscompany.co.jp http://www.sonymusic.co.jp http://www.avex.or.jp http://www.scenet.jp [glow=4000,green,]日本の音楽は世界一だ![/glow]

发新话题