发新话题
打印

[系统] 延伸 你看看你的老JB很残忍帖      

引用:
原帖由 Gxx 于 2009-2-16 19:23 发表
来之不易的铁拳热情
Whenever a new Tekken's available, new players are a buck a dozen.  I doubt that it's as "hard to find" as you described there, man. :)  Besides, if newcomers fill the whole forum w/ threads of already existed questions, it would only make this forum a kindergarten at best.
Helping promote world overpopulation since 1980. :lol

引用:
原帖由 KazamaAsuka 于 2009-2-17 01:30 发表

请问面头你在国外上班还是学习啊?:o
Both, lol.  I am forced to type in English here because I don't have access to computers w/ Chinese program, haha.  But yeah, I can understand you guys perfectly.

I am actually a mod from tekkenzaibatsu forum.  I came here a few weeks ago attempting to find (or steal, lol) some new stuff about Baek and Yoshimitsu.  I thought I might as well help out the Chinese Tekken community w/ some Tekken knowledge of mine when the help is needed. :)

引用:
原帖由 KazamaAsuka 于 2009-2-17 03:14 发表

好,看来你是高手啦,哈哈,什么时候回国啊?路过杭州就一定要打几盘啊,对了,还不知道你在哪里打铁呢,那边高手一定很多吧:loveliness:
Well, I am alright, haha.  I am no top ranked player in the US since they are mostly from South/North California, or from Houston, Texas.  Back where I am from, there aren't as many "super hardcore" players, though there are enough to keep you challenged. :)  Nevertheless, I have developed an interesting and unorthodox style w/ Baek and Yoshimitsu, so hopefully when T6/BR's out in the console, I will upload a few fights of mine online. :loveliness:

I live in Boston, MA at the moment, and the nearest Tekken 6 machine is about an hour drive (Providence, RI) from where I live.  The closest BR machine's at New York City, which is a whooping 4 hours drive away.  I have yet to test it myself, but I hope I will soon once we convinced our local arcade owner to get one. :'(

(Oh and, I am a Taiwanese, haha, the same "kind" as toyamaK52 here. I will totally visit if I am around the area though.)

Don't worry, man.  I actually didn't mean to look down on new players. :L  If I happened to give you that idea, I am sorry, heh. :P

But yeah, in TZ, each character has its own sub forum, and each sub forum is assigned with a few moderators.  This allows the site to be well-maintained, and each of the moderators can organize their assigned sub forum with their own taste.  Contrary to others' belief, the mods in TZ are quite nice when it comes to helping the new players.  However, we also make sure that the forum does not get clogged by the already-existed questions.  To solve such problem, we create a thread, usually named "Newbie silencer" or "FAQs."  Here's an old example for that.

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/fo ... .php?threadid=97606

This is a format that I usually use when a new Tekken comes:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/fo ... php?threadid=110306

I edit the first post of the thread and update it frequently w/ all the latest info.  This allows players who are new to the character to retrieve all the information they are looking for, as well as letting the players with access to Tekken BR to find what are needed to test. :-)

I hope my example would help this site to be more organized, where everyone can find all the answers they are looking for, as well as help good players discuss the more in-depth issues.

(Btw, isn't anyone going to close this thread? lol) :o

[ 本帖最后由 NoodleHead 于 2009-2-17 23:54 编辑 ]

发新话题