发新话题
打印

[Baek] T6白头山Baek      

引用:
原帖由 DDYYZZ 于 2009-1-27 13:05 发表
上海baek神叫DUK2000
lol, holy crap.  Didn't know Duke2000's a Chinese.  :o

Hi guys, I am new to this site. :D  I can understand you guys fully though I cannot type in Chinese w/ my computer.  I hope you guys would treat me as one of your own, haha.  It would be perfectly fine for me if you talk to me in Chinese.

About d/b+4 into ws+2,1:  I remembered seeing a vid where Baek whiffed ws+2,1 after d/b+4 hits in relatively close range.  I am a bit worried that it's not as consistent as we have hoped.

Currently this is all I've got, but if I have more info, I will let you guys know.
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/fo ... 3512857#post3512857

Have you guys tried punch parry into automatic kick?  (b+1+2~3)  I wonder if the timing and damage is as strict/good as Bryan's auto punch parry/reversal.

引用:
原帖由 toyamaK52 于 2009-2-1 19:21 发表
所以只有雙方距離很近 . db4 -> ws2.1 才打得到?
well...  what I meant is that, ws+2,1 hits after a decently close range d/b+4, but even then, there's a chance of ws+2,1 miss the target.  Here's a video for that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vnkmZUya5k#t=5m3s

But yeah, I have NEVER seen it miss after a point-blank range d/b+4 on hit, as shown in 6:32 of the same vid.
引用:
至於入構b1+2 (裁上中段拳成功 . BAEK 會有個側身的動作並 +12~13 禎).3 ...
還是小輸 BRYAN 啦 . 畢竟要入構才能用
haha, damnit.  I kind of wished it was about as powerful without too much of restriction.
But yes, if a successful b+1+2 yields +12, then 4,3 would be guaranteed?

If so:

Mixup w/
-4,3,4,3,3,3 (third hit's low, if hit, the rest of the three are guaranteed)
-4,3,3~f FLA f+3~FLA b+1+2 punch bait

I hope it's +12, man.  if it's still +10 then we can only do jabs. :Q (besides the b+1+2~3, that is.)

Quick FLA SS

b+[3]~fla f,b+4 and repeat.

Baek does quick ssr.  It's faster than the regular FLA ss/3xss.
Helping promote world overpopulation since 1980. :lol

引用:
原帖由 tommyxrj 于 2009-2-21 14:28 发表
楼上写的不太看的懂
Heh, no problem.

Check the vid, 0:25 and onward
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jxxynyY3NA&fmt=18

it's not a normal 3xss, but a new FLA ss that was introduced in T6BR.  The way to do it is to press f,b+4 while holding 3 during FLA stance.

b+1+2 into 3 kicks opponent pretty far away, so d+2 will not reach.

A successful b+1+2 also grants 2,2 or 4,3.  4,3,3~f into FLA f+3 on block will give you all sorts of possibilities. :)

Also, if opponent is hit by 4,3, they will likely not going to block low, making 4,3,4,3,3,3 a good setup after b+1+2.  if the low kick (4) is hit, the rest of 3,3,3 are guaranteed.

引用:
原帖由 活蹦乱跳 于 2009-10-26 00:43 发表

1. 434即使前两下中了 第3下也可以下裁 反正又没有风险 何乐不为

2. 另外 后面那几下 就算打中了 如果你中途停下 也是要吃确反的 比如对方是AK 每中一脚就狂按f1+4 如果你停了 就被撞 如果没停 也没什么影响

类似的 ...
This is like a theory fight... pure theory, but no one does it because the risk/reward ratio just don't cut it.

1. In reality, Baek players usually switch to 4,3,3~f into mid.  The damage of mid follow up is way too great for any opponent to even think of low parry, especially after being parried.

2. In reality, no AK in the right mind would mash f+1+4 while eating 10 hit.  It's like saying that a complete 10 hit will beat AK's mashing so it's a viable option.  Also, if opponent does not block the 10 hit (in response of "如果没停"), that's a huge amount of damage that they are eating.

发新话题