发新话题
打印

[软件] Excel2007 “规划求解”      

割腕者的天堂
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

下这个电影  记录一下
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

ear Mr. Bentley ,
I am writing to express my strong interest in the position of Director of Human Resources at your company, as described in an advertisement on jobsearch.com. I am interested in your company, which has a reputation for company loyalty and the professional development of its staff. I believe that my background in personnel administration, my excellent communication skills, and my knowledge of your industry make me a strong candidate for the position.

As the assistant manager in the Human Resources department of my present company, I have had many responsibilities. I have researched legal matters, wrote reports for company policy, hired and trained new employees. Last year I organized an important project to analyze and make recommendations on the health care policy of our international employees. Since I have previously worked in both product development and sales and marketing. I have a wider range of experience than many others in my field. I believe that I apply this to my day-to-work in ways that make me a more effective leader of a diverse staff...
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

发新话题