Board logo

标题: 警告!!经证实铁拳打多了会心理变态!! [打印本页]

作者: scylla    时间: 2005-4-25 23:51     标题: 警告!!经证实铁拳打多了会心理变态!!

我打多了,感觉心理已经不对头了,感觉再不进行心理治疗就要心理变态了,最近不敢再打了。
友情提醒还在继续的各位,静下来,干点别的。
作者: scylla    时间: 2005-4-26 00:03

比如,看点散文
Three days to see
All of us have read thrilling stories in which the hero had only a limited and specified time to live. Sometimes it was as long as a year; sometimes as short as twenty-four hours. But always we were interested in discovering just how the doomed man chose to spend his last days or his last hours. I speak, of course, of free men who have a choice, not condemned criminals whose sphere of activities is strictly delimited.
Such stories set us thinking, wondering what we should do under similar circumstances. What events, what experiences, what associations, should we crowd into those last hours as mortal beings? What happiness should we find in reviewing the past, what regrets?
Sometimes I have thought it would be an excellent rule to live each day as if we should die to-morrow. Such an attitude would emphasize sharply the values of life. We should live each day with a gentleness, a vigor, and a keenness of appreciation which are often lost when time stretches before us in the constant panorama of more days and months and years to come. There are those, of course, who would adopt the epicurean motto of 'Eat, drink, and be merry,' but most people would be chastened by the certainty of impending death.
In stories, the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. He becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It has often been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks, hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
The same lethargy, I am afraid, characterizes the use of all our facilities and senses. Only the deaf appreciate hearing, only the blind realize the manifold blessings that lie in sight. Particularly does this observation apply to those who have lost sight and hearing in adult life. But those who have never suffered impairment of sight or hearing seldom make the fullest use of these blessed faculties. Their eyes and ears take in all sights and sounds hazily, without concentration and with little appreciation. It is the same old story of not being grateful for what we have until we lose it, of not being conscious of health until we are ill.
I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound.
Now and then I have tested my seeing friends to discover what they see. Recently I was visited by a very good friend who had just returned from a long walk in the woods, and I asked her what she had observed. 'Nothing in particular,' she replied. I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses, for long ago I became convinced that the seeing see little.
How was it possible, I asked myself, to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing worthy of note? I who cannot see find hundreds of things to interest me through mere touch. I feel the delicate symmetry of a leaf. I pass my hands lovingly about the smooth skin of a silver birch, or the rough, shaggy bark of a pine. In spring I touch the branches of trees hopefully in search of a bud, the first sign of awakening Nature after her winter's sleep. I feel the delightful, velvety texture of a flower, and discover its remarkable convolutions; and something of the miracle of Nature is revealed to me. Occasionally, if I am very fortunate, I place my hand gently on a small tree and feel the happy quiver of a bird in full song. I am delighted to have the cool waters of a brook rush through my open fingers. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. To me the pageant of seasons is a thrilling and unending drama, the action of which streams through my finger tips.
At times my heart cries out with longing to see all these things. If I can get so much pleasure from mere touch, how much more beauty must be revealed by sight. Yet, those who have eyes apparently see little. The panorama of color and action which fills the world is taken for granted. It is human, perhaps, to appreciate little that which have and to long for that which we have not, but it is a great pity that in the world of light the gift of sight is used only as a mere convenience rather than as a means of adding fullness to life.
If I were the president of a university I should establish a compulsory course in 'How to Use Your Eyes'. The professor would try to show his pupils how they could add joy to their lives by really seeing what passes unnoticed before them. He would try to awake their dormant and sluggish faculties

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-26 0:08:11编辑过]

作者: yung    时间: 2005-4-26 02:24

Helen Keller blesses that dimwit can recover from childhood trauma.
作者: scylla    时间: 2005-4-26 08:45

希望如此~~~~~~~~~~
作者: Gxx    时间: 2005-4-26 09:59

不用500年 现在的他 已经是伟人了可惜 JB短了点 又脆了点 据说是小头的智商加在了大头上。。。

作者: 卫岗牛奶    时间: 2005-4-26 11:37

引用:
以下是引用风间人在2005-4-26 0:36:26的发言: 心理变态倒不会,只是没事喜欢模仿里面的动作(当然很难看)=_=
在外人的眼中你已经有神经病了。
作者: オッパイ    时间: 2005-4-27 16:24

不太在乎。。。

我本來就是H otaku了。

作者: Gxx    时间: 2005-4-27 19:53

YUNG 等待被奸污的那天 直到那天 他就会很正常 且很痛苦

作者: 卫岗牛奶    时间: 2005-4-27 19:57

我也是这么认为的,不过我还认为希望有人jian污他是yung的梦想。
作者: Gxx    时间: 2005-4-27 20:58

楼上的说的很对 这是个相互建立的关系

一个主 一个谓

其实YUNG等待了太久。。。 就是他的心太脆。。。

作者: yung    时间: 2005-4-28 04:03

...........*blush*

G the whore, I'm all yours~ ^^~

作者: gundam0084    时间: 2005-5-12 10:58

没这一说吧……我不打时候就听铁拳OST,不听的时候就打,所谓变态就是没事就喜欢走步伐,而且嘴里像STEVE一样发出咻咻咻one two ...

作者: Gxx    时间: 2005-5-12 20:26

变态。。。。 不正常 就像 玩电脑的看玩玩游戏的人 怎么看怎么别扭

其实他们2者都是变态

作者: yung    时间: 2005-5-13 01:06

OTAKU pride!!!

鳥別人怎麼bs, they're all BS!!!

欢迎光临 铁拳7 铁拳TT2 铁拳6 出招 下载 攻略 人物 角色 论坛 铁拳Fans Tekkenfans (http://www.tekken.com.cn/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0