发新话题
打印

Is It Worth It?      

Is It Worth It?

Horror gripped the heart of the World War I soldier as he saw his lifelong friend fall in battle.Caught in a trench with continous gunfire whizzing over his head,the soldier asked his lieutenant if he might go out into the "no man's land"between the trenches to bring his fallen comrade back.

"You can go,"said the Lieutenant,"but I don't think it will be worth it,your friend is probably dead and you may throw your own life away."The Lieutenant's words didn't matter,and the soldier went anyway.

Miraculously he managed to reach his friend,hoisted him onto his shoulder,and brought him back to their company's trench.As the two of them tumbled in together to the bottom of the trench,the officer checked the wounded soldier,then looked kindly at his friend."I told you it wouldn't be worth it,"he said."Your friend is dead,and you are mortally wounded."

"It was worth it,though,sir,"the soldier said.

"How do you mean,'worth it'?"responded the Lieutenant."Your friend is dead!"

"Yes sir,"the private answered."but it was worth it because when I got to him,he was still alive,and I had the satisfaction of hearing him say,'Jim,I knew you'd come.'"

Many a time  in life,whether a thing is worth doing or not really depends on how you look at it.

Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do so that you may not regret not doing it later in life.

少年狂则中国狂 人不老乱枉少年 我狂,我快乐 I am what I am

闲着无聊,随便看看,与大家分享........

这肯定是后人杜撰出来地,

我也能编一个,

就好象你拿卡跟SHILIAN打,人家告诉你要降段,你说,不,it's worth it,然后你就降段了,

别人跟你说:你看,我说降段了吧, 

你说:是,不过it's worth it.因为我听到SHILIAN对我说:小黑,我知道你会插!

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

哈哈,楼上的最近又幽默了哦

男人伤心地时候就应该幽默一下        
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

da di shen me shihou bian de ru ci duo chou shan gan le?

phuck anything if you can get your hands on.....
phuck life; it's worth it!!!!
dir en grey, I love you.

fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

发新话题