意大利T5测试      

意大利T5测试

连意大利都有T5测试了这年头…………
General notes:
d+1 is now 11 frames, d+2 12 frames.

KING:

b+1+3:
MID punches reversal, non chickenable.
King grabs the arm and throws the opponent.
AWSOME!!!

1:
Standard jab, 9 frames like t4, +2 on block, +6 on hit, +6 on ch.

1,2,1:
Old string, same property that it had in T4: if the third punch is ch (it is delayable so it can actually connect on ch) King has +10.
So (1,2),1 ch, 2,1_1,2 is combo.

f+2,2,2~2:
The first two hits are always combo, the last one can be feinted.

1+2,1:
It is not sfe, -13 like T4, Kaz's df+4 always connects.

b+4:
Same as t4 but the bt,3 is combo afte a clean hit (in T4 you could avoid it).

b+1:
-6 if blocked, +5 on normal hit, unescapable stun on ch.

FC, df+1:
It goes always under high moves.
Very useufl now.

FC, df+2:
New animation, -14 if blocked, unescapable stun on normal and counter hit.

KAZUYA:

b+2,4,1:
The new string IS COMBO in ch if you do it with no delay (b+2~4~1).
The first punch is 14 frames, -2 if blocked, +2 on hit.
The second kick leaves at -13 if blocked and -2 if it hits.
The last punch stuns on every hit (juggle possibilities after it).
The first and the second are combo on norma hit if you dont delay the second.
Awsome as juggle ender ...ewgf, ewgf, b+2,4,1...too much.

f+1:
Basic 10 frames jab, now it gives +3 on block like TTT (it was +2 in T4)
Kaz can put pressure on 8 frames jab chars again.

db+2:
New elbow move, it goes under highs perfectly.
Veru good recoveru if blocked (+1), it gives +7 against a crouching opponent.

df+3:
Stuns crouching opponenta on normal hit, -7 on block.

ff+2:
New elbow launcher; it juggles like Paul's ws+2, but after it tgf,3 will connect.
On block it is not safe, -11.

ws+1,2:
-12 if blocked.

df+1,4 (not b+4):
New move, always combo, good for punishing whiffs and after low parry (or f+4 on crouching opponent).
Safe on block (-7), the kick can be ducked.

Fc,df+4:
New kick, mid, goes under highs(very useful).

1,1,2:
If you do the string wiht no delay a crouching opponent can't interrupt it with normal moves (not even ws+3 with lee which is 10 frames).

b+1:
+3 on block; the good news is that the hellsweep connects after b+1 ch.

JIN:

b,f+2,1,2:
The new laser scraper; the first two hits are always combo even on delay (which is higly reccomended since the second punch can be ducked), and the third one can't be ss at all.

df+2:
15 frames as always, now it juggles a standing opponent even on normal hit.
Very good after the parry.

b+1+3_2+4:
The old parry, same advantage than before, +5.
Good as always, but now it has a recovery that allowes punishment (easy with jabs, more hard with other stuff).
With 3 throws for every char, the "not as good as before" recovery, and the 847456000 low hitting moves in the game, the parry is still very good but not as abusable (tnx god).

cd+1:
New upper, it goes under highs; not safe on block, not even the electric version; -11 in both cases.
Very good agaist ssr (while cd+2 tracks ssl).

uf+4:
The new mid launcher; not safe, -11 on block.

db+2,2,4:
New string.
Mid punch into high punch into old f+4.
Bad recovery, on block the first punch leaves at -15; same for the second (-16).
The kick can be anticipated if you block the second hit.
If the first punch connects as in CH it stuns, but the stuns is escapable.
But if performed with no delay, the second punch will change the stun (even the animation) and makes it unescapable, so juggle after it.

b+1,2:
New stance into punch parry and punch.
The punch comes out in even if the parry doesn't connect.
The window of the parry is big.
If the punch connects then the punch stuns (escapable); if the punch connects w/o the parry it stuns with a different animation (pushes far) and the stun is unescapable.
The punch is safe on block.

b+1,4:
New stance into sweep.
The sweep goes under highs so it's not that bad even if slow.
Juggle after it (ws+4, 4~3 connected a few times).
Very bad recovery.

2,1:
Same old string, +1 on block, but if the 1 is ch you don't have any more the old +10.
So no more jab strings after it.

1,2,3:
The move has been toned down, the advantage on block is now only +2.

d+4:
Same old move, beats highs now.

Jin, Kaz and King are the chars i tested the most.
I will post some info on other chars asap.

d+1 is now 11 frames, d+2 12 frames.………… 还有很多+frame地数字,鬼知道这意大利人怎么算出来地……
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

Sorry, but Yoshi is the char i played less...
I've seen only his new heli stance (which seemed pretty good).
The throws looked like his t4 throws but i'm not sure about it.

A couple of things about Fei:

Ws+2:
Not safe at al -12 on block at least.

df+1:
This move is crazy.
Mid upper, if it connects on a crouching opponent it causes a weird animation: the opponent falls down and raises, but he can't block for the WHOLE animation.
You can connect with any kind of launcher you want during this shit, even uf+3, a high kick that stuns on every hit.
And the move is completely safe.
It should be fixed.

ws_qcf+3:
Goes under highs, not safe on block -10.

f+3+4:
For what we have seen the auto parry works on single or multiple hits.
On a multiple hit (like steve 1,2,1) Weng auto parrys the first two and attacks before the last hit with a punch strike that knoks down.
If you do f+3+4 against a single hit no punch will come out.
So the punch only comes out against 2 or more hit strings.
If you don't connect with the auto parry then you can attack with 1,2,3or 4 (for what i tested).
With 2 a high punch comes out, that stuns on every hit.
With 1 a mid hit that koncks down.
With 4 a juggling kick comes out.
With 3 and overhead kick.

b+3+4:
Fei takes a very small step back.
He can do all the attacks he does with f+3+4.
I used it a lot to make the opponent whiff and punish with the 2.

qcf+1:
A low hit that beats highs.
Knocks down on ch.

b+1:
The palm seen in korean vids, hits high, 8 or 9 frames.
Knocks down on ch like Hei's 1+2 in T4.
No kd on normal hit.

1,2,2:
Punch string, combo on normal hit, veru good to punish whiffs.

Fei looks really STRONG (and df+1 is absolutely too much).
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

A brief look at Raven: qcf+1_ws+1: Mid launcher, but absolutely not safe on block, -12 if not worse. ff+3: A knee like Sagat's tiger knee. It juggles on every hit but you have small time to connect even with a jab. Not safe on block, -10 at least. I used it in juggles...qcf+1, ff+3, 2, ff, 1,2, f+4...good damage. 4~3: Another juggle starter, even this one is not safe. But you can perform a kick after it to keep the opponend guessing (a bit like Lee's shredder). qcf+4: The cartwheel kick is as far as i know the only launcher (juggle after it even if you are far and bt) safe on block cause it pushes the opponent too far. After it you are bt. 1+2: A powerful mid hit kd on every hit....not safe....-14 I think (-12 for sure). ff+2: Much like Jin ff+2, maybe slower. df+4(,4): Looks like this kick juggles on ch. It is punishable but you can do the second 4 to keep the guessing (it's a bit like df+4,4 with Kaz). The second hit seemed safe. f+1,2: I think this is the notation for this two punches (one high one mid). A bit slow but combo on every hit. I didn't tested much this move. I played Raven just a little, so i can't tell how good he is, but it seemed to me that he was a bit too much unsafe. His bt options are good but i would have given him the ss(now he turns around like Lei) when bt like Ling, to give him more spacing options.

Oh, something that MUST be fixed. Steve's sway (3_4) are absolutely broken. No way to hit him even with moves that tracks the way he goes(hig, mid or low!!!), not even when he is at frame disadvantage; simply every move whiffs as if he is a ghost. This goes completely against the game system, which has tracking moves for ss. And Steve, even if changed is still very good, so no need to give him this shit.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

意大利人觉得

fengwei 非常强

steve 3+4 超强,能躲很多招

d+1 11 frame (sounds good,but I don't care it .)

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

julia

If the new df+1 connects on a crouching opponent then ff+1 is guaranteed. We tried to connect with other stuff (more frames) but had no luck. 1,2,1 has been toned down; sometimes even when the first hit is ch the send whiffs and the third comes out, so you can kille her during the recovery. If i'm not wrong 1,2 is sfae like ttt (not -15 like t4). The new ff+3 is not safe on block; -11. Her standing 4 is still 10 frames but recovers slower than before so it's easier to punish her if she whiffs. If the kick is Ch the juggle is possibel but not as easy as ttt; you have to delay a lot the ff+1; big damage. ff+1: It doesn't go under highs anymore; it can be ssr more easily and most important she doesn't recover crouching in the first frames of the move, so it is fully punishable with every move. Still -2 on block. Not as abusable as before...still useful. df+2,1: Same as T4; both hits come out, very bad recovery (-15). d,df+1,2: Not safe on block (-11). uf+4: Same old bad recovery...-14 at least.

Some Lei stuff (tested mainly by Evildice): The razor rush does good damage on Ch (ttt like). Less damage in Juggle. You can enter stances even when it connects on Ch (t4 like i think); this is a vry good thing cause stances are much more useful now especially Tiger. On normal hit if the second punch whiffes the third is guaranteed as always, and some time even the fourth. ff+4,3: Two new kicks. Both high, on normal hit the second is guaranteed; on ch it whiffes..(bah) ff+3,4_b: The first kick is the vids one. Very good damage, you can end bt. If blocked (and not bt) Lei is at -14. If blocked and Lei enters Bt fast mid moves can still punish (Kaz df+4 connected always). Sometimes Lei recovers very far from the opponent. The second kick is safe on block (but high). ff+2: Mid launcher, tracks on one side. On block it's -11. df+1+2: Mid 16 frames. Both players recover crouching on block (safe); if the move connects Lei has good advantage (+4 i think). The best thing is that Lei can enter Tiger after the move. If he enters TGR when the move is blocked sometimes he can make the opponent's retaliation whiff tnx to the great TGR mobility. If df+2 connects teh TGR guessing game is very good. Let's look at the stances now: Drunken stance: The dunken stance is now a real stance, very useful imho; Lei can move fw and bw; no ss, but after a couple of step he can block (now sure how). DRU 3: Low kick, on Ch same animation as Paul ss+3 ch. DRU 4: Mid kick that juggles on every hit, save on block both if Lei remains in DRU or not. DRU 3+4: Faster than before, beats highs. DRU 1: Slow mid but unsidesteppable. DRU 2,1: Same as TT (bad thing). In general Lei's best tool for now is the new spacing properties of the animal stances, especially TGR. He can moev in and out so fast tha the satances have now a more active use in a real match(not only razor rush into PNT as before).

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

d1变11F了?OHYEAH~
この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

韩国现在已经全国开练了, 不过也只是测试版
aka SS

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

楼上说得好,哪位翻译一下!!

引用:
以下是引用花郎郁闷a在2004-10-20 12:31:29的发言:

难怪韩国人技术蛮好的

笨鸟先飞

你居然还能说出这么深刻滴话来 吓死我了
!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

发新话题