发新话题
打印

MadDogJin对T5的看法....      

MadDogJin对T5的看法....

orginal post by tomhilfiger:
1. raven vs. t4 jin就好像T4里jin vs. yoshi一样.....(imba...)
2. 风间飞吊的不可防御中段投不像想象的那么好, 投后的mixup不怎么好用..
3. 除了raven以外的所有人都像T3一样有他们的长处
4. 花郎强了好多
5. 被用的最多的人, 按顺序: Kaz/Asuka/Hwoarang/Feng/King/Paul/Steve/Nina
6. 风间飞吊很强....
7. Yoshi和Jin是目前看来最弱的两个人
8. 和以前向比, jin更侧重于mixup和mind game(就是指上中下段的混合和先读了), 可以打的很漂亮
9. Steve还算凑活吧
10. Ling和Lei的风格更像TTT
11. 马杜克比以前强了好多, 不过老马还是老马, 嘿嘿
以下是原文:
1. Raven vs T4 jin would be like a Jin vs Yoshi matchup in T4
2. Asuka's mid unbreakable throw is not that great... the mixup you get after isn't that great.
3. All the characters OTHER than Raven have their strengths kind of like T3.
4. Hwoarang has gotten ALOT stronger.
5. Most used chharacters in order... Kaz/Asuka/Hwoarang/Feng/King/Paul/Steve/Nina
6. Asuka is strong...
7. Yoshi and Jin are the two worst characters so far.
8. Jin has turned into more of a mindgame/mixup character and can be played fancily.
9. Steve is so so...
10. Ling is more similar to Tag... so is lei... yay for shauno...
11. Marduk has gotten very strong... but maddog says... marduk is still only marduk
aka SS

另外Tom说韩国18号就出, 今天都已经14号了..............不太信.......
aka SS

宁信其有

疯奸淫终于傻比了哦哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

still no ogre no devil no bruce and no fucken anna!!!!

wtf is wrong with me and namco

一天就是一日, 一日就是一天

bruce 和 anna 不是已经确定在隐藏角色了么 ,orge 和 hei 不知道合体地怎么样了 ,devil .... 不知道有没有.....

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-15 11:33:41编辑过]

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

不知道正式版怎么样, 大幅度加强JIN?......

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

xxx...那個飛屌變的那麼nb!!! 某xo王一定在暗爽~

只要有能用wd/ld的人物存在﹐我就很滿足了。

fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

本拳王要用疯贱肥吊狂切你们这些只会用疯贱淫滴弱弱哦哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

STFU, 连T4都没玩过的弱弱.......
aka SS

Hahaha Let's see how many of the "Jin lovers" from T4 who "played Jin because they liked his character and his playstyle/moves" still play him in T5.

正是我想说地, 哈哈哈哈

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

下面几段说地非常好,关于HWOA地,谁有空翻译一下

dude, there is no reason why you couldn't have posted this in the other thread. Around here people really get uptight about those things. I don't care, but just letting you know. Anyway, as far as what you said... If hwoarang is indeed top-tier due (which looks to be so) due to being cheap and overpowered/broken, then I probably won't even bother playing much tekken competitively anymore or might decide to wait till console version. The reason being that the sole reason I picked hwoarang was because he was the type of char that in order to compete against the others, required deep knowledge and a lot of skill using him. Shit, even at that level, it was still a challenge for him to compete against the top tiers, making victory feel twice as earned. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but knowing how hwoarang has had it in the past few games, how can you feel comfortable or even proud of yourselves knowing that you might beat the next guy w/ serious advantages? A lot of people play to win, and unfortunately hwoarang now has tools that can be used by said people, without deep mastery of using flamingo, switches, crazy legs, etc... ... which is why I'm a bit disappointed, but as I've said before: take away the d/f+2 off the LFS d/f+3 and HH juggle ender and I'll be happy.

i was hoping that they increase the the hit and block stun of his moves rather than giving him insane combo capabilties.

Hi everyone. Well, i´ve not been reading Hwoarang strats that much, but everybody is already complaining about him. What I really want to know, is why his so powerfull? Is the big damage he causes in the easy to connect combos? or the big amount of mix-up/mind games/okizeme/low-mid moves... etc I remember his d/f+2 launches on normal hit, and his new low (belive it´s b,b+3) gives huge advantage on hit. But haven´t read anything else but the great damage on combos. Finally, anyone notice a weeknes? maybe he does have one, but has not been mentioned. Please note I´m asking Hwoarang players to know from first hand the scenario. Last thing I want is start a discussion of people who´s agains hwoarang just cus they hate him, or the opposite, saying it´s fare make him overpowerfull cus he deserves it.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

dude, there is no reason why you couldn't have posted this in the other thread.

Around here people really get uptight about those things. I don't care, but just

letting you know. 老兄啊﹐沒理由為何不把這個貼在其他帖子理呀。 (我知道)這裡有人會對這些東西不爽﹐(但)我不在乎﹐我就是要你們知道。

Anyway, as far as what you said... If hwoarang is indeed top-tier due (which

looks to be so) due to being cheap and overpowered/broken, then I probably

won't even bother playing much tekken competitively anymore or might decide to

wait till console version. 無論如何﹐就像目前你們說的。。。如果花郎是S級只因為耍賤和過強/殘缺(沒

有美感, imo)﹐那我大概不再會鳥鐵拳這個或是等家用版出來。

The reason being that the sole reason I picked hwoarang was because he was the

type of char that in order to compete against the others, required deep

knowledge and a lot of skill using him. Shit, even at that level, it was still a

challenge for him to compete against the top tiers, making victory feel twice as

earned. 此理由當唯一的理由是我選用花郎這種人物是因為要有效對付其他人物﹐必須

要對於花郎很深的認識以及使用他的技術。 xxoo, 甚至在這樣的程度上﹐對於

花郎要打敗其他S級的人物﹐還是一個挑戰﹐獲勝更是要付出雙倍的努力。

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but knowing how hwoarang has had it in

the past few games, how can you feel comfortable or even proud of yourselves

knowing that you might beat the next guy w/ serious advantages? A lot of people

play to win, and unfortunately hwoarang now has tools that can be used by said

people, without deep mastery of using flamingo, switches, crazy legs, etc... 我不了解你們大家。 但要知道花郎在過去幾局的表現﹐你能覺得挾有巨大優勢

地,知道說能幹掉下個對手﹐很爽甚至自傲嗎? 很多人是為了贏而玩的﹐而很不

幸地花郎擁有些就像人們使用和說的﹐不需要深沉的熟練 掛構﹐換構/掛﹐瘋

狂腿(步伐), 等等。

... which is why I'm a bit disappointed, but as I've said before: take away the

d/f+2 off the LFS d/f+3 and HH juggle ender and I'll be happy. 那就是為什麼我有點失望。 但就和我之前說過的:"我很高興看到把df2還有左掛

中df3, 還有以uf343為結尾的combo等去掉。"

i was hoping that they increase the the hit and block stun of his moves rather

than giving him insane combo capabilities. 我希望寧願他們(Namco)把技法命中時和被防守時的暈旋(或是蹣跚,搖晃等效果

)加強﹐也不要賦予他發狂般的combo潛能。 Hi everyone. Well, i´ve not been reading Hwoarang strats that much, but

everybody is already complaining about him. What I really want to know, is why his so powerful? Is the big damage he causes

in the easy to connect combos? or the big amount of mix-up/mind

games/okizeme/low-mid moves... etc I remember his d/f+2 launches on normal hit, and his new low (belive it´s b,b+3)

gives huge advantage on hit. But haven´t read anything else but the great

damage on combos. 嗨﹐各位。 呃﹐我並沒有讀很多花郎的攻略﹐但是每個人已經在發關於花郎的

牢騷了。我真的想知道的是﹐為什麼他那麼強? 是他可以在一個簡單聯繫的

combo中重創對手(combo暴血)嗎?抑或是技法混用/心理戰/起身﹐追加/中下擇

呢? 我記得他普通df2可以浮起對手﹐以及他的新下段招(相信是bb3吧?)在命中時有巨大的優勢﹐但(我)除了暴血combo外﹐其他的都沒有讀到!!!

Finally, anyone notice a (Hwoarang's) weekness? maybe he does have one, but

has not been mentioned. Please note I´m asking Hwoarang players to know from first hand the scenario. Last thing I want is start a discussion of people who´s agains hwoarang just cus

they hate him, or the opposite, saying it´s fare make him overpowerfull cus he

deserves it. 最後﹐任何人都注意到花郎的一個弱點了嗎? 也許他有﹐但並沒有被提到。 請注名我是在問那些有第一手花郎情況的花郎玩家~! 最後我想開始和那些認為花郎不該那麼強且恨他的人﹐以及那些認為花郎過強

是應該的﹐是公平而且喜歡花郎的人討論一下。

Let's see how many of the "Jin lovers" from T4 who "played Jin because they liked his character and his playstyle/moves" still play him in T5.

那么多在T4用JIN地人为自己辩解: 我用JIN是因为我喜欢这个角色的设定!(他的动作风格很COOL!),那么让我们看一看,T5他们是否还继续使用JIN

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-16 22:18:48编辑过]

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

那么多在T4用JIN地人为自己辩解: 我用JIN是因为我喜欢这个角色的设定!(他的动作风格很COOL!),那么让我们看一看,T5他们是否还继续使用JIN

[em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75][em75]

t4 jin = t4 gayness...覺得太惡心了﹐反正自從t4出後﹐tz的小jb白就不直一次勃起地為jin的yd py辯護~ 說什麼ld才惡心~~~日他們先人~

完了 YOSHI一代不如一代~~最好这次自杀能爽快点,我上场1秒内就可以搞定自己 省得被蹂躏

引用:
以下是引用铁甲斑斑在2004-10-17 14:42:05的发言: 完了 YOSHI一代不如一代~~最好这次自杀能爽快点,我上场1秒内就可以搞定自己 省得被蹂躏

发新话题