ss moves 更好用了
u/f+1 and u+4 很棒 ,经常能浮空.

f+1+2 能躲上段, d/f+3 依然好用, d+3,2 比T4好多了,专门对付电风

d+4又是下段了.

Paul gets supercharged after doing the crouch taunt
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

crouch taunt就是tt之後在有的。。。蹲下一段時間後就會有了。。。

(和在tt中要學law翻筋斗的預備動作是一樣的﹐會先弄一下頭髮。)

fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

t3就有了

不知道今次supercharge会是啥效果

气合?

!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

mike isnt from london, he misused the slang. the correct phrasing is "jack 5 is saying tings/bare tings rudeboy, blatant" yeah zak is chatting about blonde bomb going under part 2 of f1+2,d/f2 WHICH IS A MID NOT A HIGH... it was at the end of the round so we got a good look at the replay. jack 5 is a badman 1,1 and 1,2 are teef, df 1+2 is still dry for oki though, 1st hit can hit and second whiffs randomly so the recovery is mashup, so ff3 is always the best choice even though it doesnt feel right. b+1 comes out almost instantly (new move , hardcore karate chop on your skullpiece) dark greeting can be cancelled to a right punch and maybe some other stuff too. ff2 is siiiick, not sick like kumas(ie cant be used for oki)but it liiks badass and launches nuff high... couldnt think of a combo to do afterwards.... db+2 doesnt have as much range as b+2 (ie range is short), so cant be abused for a low move, stick to db1 which has RANGE. oh yeah one other thing, at the evo test jack5 had his old 111 as f+111, ITS GONE NOW. f+1 is an elbow thing. my main gripe with j5 is the lack of a pimp walk (me looks foward to another jack in time release) kazuya is really good, he can be played like its ttt rather than t4... his TPs have been modifie but who cares, you arent gonna do em when they are gonna whiff, HS1 is a lie, how can kaz have a mixup if the 1st HS WHIFFS? nah man, lies. anyway, main point is kaz feels like a mishima again (which will mean he gets rinsed) but lowas beat electric and any uf move beats HS even crappy jacky jumping kicks. Paul is SAVAGE ShinJin will tell that story... KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fuck you namco) KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i already told em to change that at evo, bastards. and wheres the command low parry? give manz the choice of doing the movement if they want, its not broken and its not a hindrance to the character. anyway, games good and crush system is solid, should be fun once everything is worked out.

Well, dec tried Yoshi a bit. But, imo, his damage potential isn't there. Unless there are any other new moves that could be used beef him up in the juggle department, then really he has become more of less a totally mixup based character w/ no really strong combos. *is still loving the new CH properties for Nina's ss+4* If that were to land on a Mishima rinsing EWGF, then you can bust out a quick 30-40% combo. Nice reward I say. ;] Hmm, I think Nina's 1,4 is my favourite move now (b+4 used to be my favourite move ;P), i'm guessing that you can duck the kick; but I never really got to test that out. Doesn't matter though, 1,2 is still your friend, but 1,4 will always be there, perhaps for combos and to catch people off guard because the move be sexy as fuck. Oh yeah, Hayashida at its fastest is proper shit haha, not like I care though, seen as really you shouldn't base your game on doing that until your stick falls off due to erosion round the neck. If you do it slowe, you cover a bit more distance. Hayashida being slower because of the fact that the ss system is back, and sidewalk is slower. Nina throw escapes - never got to test out to see if u/f+1+2 is still a special throw (ie can get parried, punch parried, reversed), but I did get to look at some escapes - d/f,d/f+1 is normal escape - chances are in the final version it will either leave her BT or face to face with the opponent on axis, 2+4, iirc, leaves her BT. 1+3 I don't think does. 1+4 on block isn't a problem - you can still force a reaction with it fairly easily, and thanks to the crush system, you can make good use of her excellent anti-lows/highs. I wish she had command low parry though. =< And yeah, f,f+1 - launches on normal hit, makes them flip on CH (ala Kaz TTT CH WGF). It does not look like a launching move - but nether the less, it's still sexy. Shouldn't be used often though - as it is high. I strongly believe now that Nina will be a top character in Tekken 5 - poke and evasive games are strong, and her juggle potential is much better than before. She can take full advantage of the crush system, but beware the fact that seen as she is a poke character (mostly high attacks) she can be prone to it too. That would be the only area I would mark her down. But the more you use her common mid attacks (d/f+1, d/f+3, 1+4, d+1_2,4), then you shouldn't really have too much of a problem. Here's wishing that u/f+3+4 catches people in the air too in the final version!

regarding lee, he is still good, he's more fun than he was in t4, and his acid rain is a little too good imo, first 3 hits are completely safe on block, its fast, if one hits its all guaranteed, and on CH it does half bar paul is good, better than he was at the evo playtest, if he had his t4 f,f+2:1 I would have been happy, d+4,2,1+2 outta QCF is the fuckin shit feng is officially my t5 character, he's so fun to use, competetive, gets the job done etc, he's not top 3 imo but he definately can hang with em raven is broke, using only u/f+4,4 and qcf+3+4 mixups really is too good, qcf+3+4 needs to be toned down, make it 2-3 frames slower or something, raven is great though, I enjoyed using him asuka I didn't use, but sirc seemed really happy with her yoshi seems more fun to use than he was in t4, but he seems less competetive than he was in t4 (like that was even possible) so basically, as everyone agrees, he sucks king is a beast marduk is a beast steve got used once....by me, he seemed no different from t4 jack5 is getting USED! some of the shit he was doing was proper tings hwoarang needs to be toned DOWN, doing half bar damage from a d/f+2 launch is too much, and the damage from skyrocket is 3 quarter bar kaz is kaz regarding the card system, I have an IC card myself! :p feng is my character on it, after getting the card handed to me, I got on the machine and put my card in, the first time round it asks you to select a character for the card, then for your name, then you can go to the shop or whatever to see what you wanna buy for your character, requires money which you receive from winning against other people, I'll scan the card and u/l it later on so you guys get a feel of what it will look like (its like a credit card) I could say a lot more shit but I'm so fucking lazy right now since I just got back from london, I have footage which will be uploaded soon anyway so you guys can see for yourself

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

部分比较重要地

HWOA df2 太强了, df2后下半血,应该削弱 (是应该削弱,跟以前一样改成CH才能浮空好了,否则是没意思了)

LEE还是比较强,比T4有意思(英国人估计不会打, LEE强不到拿去, T4除了那个恶心地ss2,1244 ,TT里面他又不强)

raven 地 u/f+4,4 and qcf+3+4 2 择太强, qcf+3+4 应该被削弱

yoshi比T4还弱

KAZ 打起来更象TT,WS12已经削弱了, 但是他总体依然超强

STEVE和T4差不多

NINA1+4 还是不错 , Hayashida 变慢了, 因为是TT的SS,由于SS变慢,所以Hayashida也变慢了

to be continued

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

画廊 的df2很好,不要改

KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

这句什么意思?为什么PHUCK NAMCO?

この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

引用:
以下是引用付斌在2004-10-11 15:02:12的发言:

楼上的不够意思

发帖子喊你,居然装没看见

哎~~~

你怎么跟某些上海小姑娘一样,喜欢斤斤计较……(主要是我不知道T5什么时候出来) 我说df2要改,为什么要改动? 不跟其他角色比较,就HWOA自己和自己比,hwoa cd 4浮空(不是JF) 下血也不过1/2左右,操作,风险都比df2多, hwoa df2 地存在, 让这个角色变CHEAP,让HWOA变 “贝戋 ”了 我们都不应该希望看到任何cheap的招数,包括自己使用地角色, 比如T4 STEVE 121 JIN 21 JF, LEE :SS2,1244 ,NINA 1+4 这些东西让铁拳变的肤浅,没有观赏性(反复使用这些赖招),甚至出现 2K 这样的人物

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-11 23:09:06编辑过]

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

恩,你说地也对,HWOA稍微下血多点那些SB老外就喊了

开始我是怕降低观赏性, 不过观赏性这东西,关键还是在打地人不是在游戏

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-11 23:24:19编辑过]

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

引用:
以下是引用PERFECTTK在2004-10-11 19:06:51的发言:

KINGS MULTIPARTS ARE STILL MASHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

这句什么意思?为什么PHUCK NAMCO?

那個意思是亂按還是可以出的。。 mash = 亂按。。。
fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

说到反击.....

其实花郎没有必要在攻击力上说什么.....

说到攻击力我就头疼...以前和一个用花郎的朋友经常出现我打了半天,被2下搞定的情况..花郎在各中counter下的攻击力和连续的压制也是很强的,不能反击能安全进构就已经很爽了.

不知道t5打不打算给小雨也来点甜头..呵呵呵呵

哈哈哈飞猫疯了... 疯猫飞了?????

以前不是有个评测么, HWOA 攻击力 S , 变化 S ,都是顶级, T4他照样垃圾

T5nina人气比较高,又有了一大堆更新

Yeah, that's right; and she's looking for ass to kick. Nina was often treated well in Tekken - fast, generally powerful and well versed in evasive manouvers and counters. Tekken 2 was the start of something great for her, as her character evolved greatly from the original Tekken. She actually got some fashion sense too! Tekken 3 she was good - maybe almost too good. Command low parry into DC, d+4,1, her staple juggle (DC, u/f+3, d+4,1, f,f+3) and overall great priority and mixup game allowed her to be stylish yet practical. Her d/f,d/f+1 was great to mix up from if you wanted to play for extra damage, but if you wanted; you could always do the guaranteed stomp to for 45% damage. With this throw as well as some multiparts made Nina's throw game deadlier and meant that Nina was strong at almost every offensive aspect available in the game. Tekken Tag saw the tone down of the Blonde Bombshell, leaving Nina players worldwide wondering if she would ever be a contender anymore. No more DC after low parry, d+4 no longer hitting now, priority decreased and less damage meant that she became one of the lower ranked characters. Anna seemed to claim all of Ninas shortcomings and put them to good use. What Nina did get then will help her become a top character again in Tekken 4 - the unblockable low kick! In Tekken Tag, Nina was given the choice to sway or crouch dash after ss+1. This was a good addition, but given that Tekken's overall hit system then wasn't too refined, it wasn't as great as it should have been. Inputing ss+1~b~u,d/f+4 allowed Nina to cancel the sway into a sidestep, meaning that you could cancel the sidestep into a low kick (which you can only get from FC). The cancel also meant she could hayashida step afterwards. Tekken 4 saw Nina become strong again - and, imo - not for the right reasons. Tekken 4's movement system was flawed in the way that sidewalking allowed you to sidestep almost every move in the game, and even claim some easy back throws after attacks. Also, you couldn't move back properly - no u/b or backdash (well, there was a backdash, but it was almost non existent). Limited movement just made the game play unlike how Namco first imagined. With the fast sidewalk and no sidestep, hayashida was easy - it was fast and avoided almost any move, if not all of them. And seen as this is essentially sidestep cancelling, she could easly go into any one of her strong moves - notably her 1+4. This gave her advantage on block and hit, and left the opponent in FC on block and hit. A bit too strong. Unblockable kick was more common now that the ss+1 cancel was better/easier. One thing I did like about T4 Nina however (besides her P2 outfit ), was the new delayable d/f+1,2. This was a great addition, but Nina felt limited in play because you would only use select moves at a high level of play. d+3,2 was pretty useless this time round as it moved too far to the side, making it whiff more or less when it shouldn't. Now we have Tekken 5 - currently, it could be the game that brings back the old school as well as the arcade scene (hopefully!). Every character is looking strong and the game is looking sweet. Nina seems to have gone back to her roots in this game - her gameplay is a mix between the best of Tekken 3 and Tekken 4. In T4, Nina had moves that were dying to get used but due to the game being kinda crap, made her seem limited. In T3, her poking game was solid and almost unbeatable - also, some of her other moves were in fact better in this game. d/b,d,d/f+1 in Tekken 4 has now been changed (thank god) to b,f+1, Standing 3 and 4 were given evasive rolls (evasive properties are good), d+4 is now low again (old school Nina, baby!) and some moves have been beefed up (ss+4 on CH makes them side flip, for proper juggling, ss+2 now juggles on normal hit, as well as CH, f,f+1 now launches on normal hit(flip juggles on CH)) 1+4 now leaves the opponent standing on block, but still, the mixup game is still there. d+3,2 is now better - not as good as the T3 version, but will hit properly now. 1,4 (new string) is good, the 4 stuns on block (knocks down on hit - have to check that again). You can also do d+3 after, but it isn't safe. f+4,4 and f+3,3 (new strings) stun on block. Both do the same thing, and they knock down on hit. A f+4 extension would be 3+4, 3+4 - after f+3+4, Nina does a fly kick then a flip. Great combo ender. Though the latter 3+4 can be teched. u+4 is a new anti low heelkick - can be useful after 1+4 to beat low jabbers. Can also be used after d,D/F+4. u/f+1 is a new anti low slap. Can be used like u+4 - may be more useful, as it leaves them FC on hit and garners you good advantage. Crush system wise, Nina can take full advantage of this. d,D/F+2 should go under highs. ss+2 does go under highs, but d/f+3 strings, d+1,4 as well as d+4 go under highs. Depending on how you play, you can use any one of those - as well as d,D/F+4. And remember, you can still use FC b+1 to crush highs - on CH, this gives you enough advantage to net a free 1,2. It may be about +10 on CH. Maybe more - unless they tweaked it. Need to check that still. d+3, 2 will easily crush lows too...lots of variety! As for anti lows, u+4, u/b_u_u/f+3, b,f+1, u/f+1, u/f+3+4 and any good mids make quite a statement. CH status for u/f+1 and u/f+3 is desired - and maybe u/f+3+4 (normal hit) too. I think that due to this new system, Nina will play how she was designed to and enable the player to exersize strategies they couldn't in past games. More evasion, mixups, juggle potential and anti-highs and lows mean that Nina will very much be a contender in this installment.

d+3,2 is great, it also looks save and the new animation on most of nina's mini strings is cool. Ivory on opp's back to DC isn't guar anymore. (at least not in that vid~). and looks like d+4,1~ss and other srtings that can be ss cancelled now cancelled to normal SS if i'm right?

T5 Nina plays more like T3 Nina, imo; only that she doesn't have the command low parry. heh Seen as the movement is more or less akin to T3/TTT's style, defensive and offensive movements are a lot better, though hayashida stepping is a lot slower. With the changes to 1+4, that means that she cannot just rely on that move anymore, as well as the hayashida, so the player will have to use more of the moves she has available to keep the opponent at bay, a la T3. ss cancellable strings are better. I used to use ss cancels from T3 loads (moreso from d+4,1), but now they have more uses as you can hit all ranges in more ways. ss+1, ss+2 and ss+4 can all be used after a sidestep now and they are all good. ss+2 and ss+4 will go under highs, and ss+1 will beat crouchers. That and you cancel back to neutral and use normal moves; so you can use d/f+1,2, d+1, WTF etc. ss+4 should be used a bit more; but not too often - the delay on ss moves has always been great, so it may come in handy. CH ss+4, as you know by readying my opening post, allows you to combo from it now. So that just levels up her ss game - probably one of the strongest ss games in Tekken, if not the strongest. You can still play T4 style Nina, but I don't think that it will be as effective. I felt quite at home using her T3 style knowing now that I can backdash, jump back and space properly. Oh yeah, another difference would be that Nina's throw game is much better - back to standard Tekken style. So you don't have to be scared knowing that all you have to do is press 2 to escape most of her throws (and the odd 1+2).

d/b+3+4 DC was always punishable on block. Nothing has changed there. d,d/b+3 DC however is safe(r). d/b+4,3 was never safe in any game it's been in either, but d/b+4 is an anti-high, so it's use has greatened now as the chances for CH are higher than they were before.

ss+4 is better because it it juggles on CH. Which is a great reward for using the move, as well as it being a blatant anti-high. With the threat of ss+2 and ss+4, ss+4 should become a move that you should employ in your game every now and then because you want your opponent to guess between the two. 2+4, iirc leaves her back turned. 1+3 leaves you a bit away from the opponent and u/f+1+2 has no special escape. d/f,d/f+1 I can't quite remember, but I think that there is no special break - if there is, i'd assume that id leave her BT. One of the two. In any case, no; she isn't at a great disadvantage after a throw. It was too late before I could try out 2+4~d; heh if anything, that should be a command grab like d/f+d/f+1, do more damage and be a 1 escape throw. Just have to wait and see. [/wishful thinking] ;) As far as new launchers are concerned, f,f+1 is a nice addition, but seen as it is high, I don't think it should be something that you should use instead of d,d/b+3. Didn't have enough time to test out any other new launchers - though CH ss+4 was probably one of the best things I witnessed while playing the game. Oh yeah, you can still mash multis. I don't think you can mash escape though.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

开始那个回顾NINA 从 T2到 T5 地总结写地满好地,尤其对各代地分析, 值得一看

Limited movement just made the game(T4) play unlike how Namco first imagined.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

发新话题