发新话题
打印

[人物战术连技] 一些豹子地更新      

一些豹子地更新

"-ff2 is gone, and instead a new move.becomes "in the air
1,2 same as T4
df1,2: seems like the opponent is forced into a couching position whether or not the move is blocked or not. delay between the 2 moves. even when the first hit is a CH, the opponent doesnt get knocked on ground.people werent use to the SSing, so didnt really get SSed
df1>2 abuse could be very nice (if not somewhat cheap) actually..

normal throws have more damage, but dont think anything is guaranteed
afterwards
Tombstone:about same or more damage as TTD.Ali kick isnt guaranteed afterwards.

Tombstone:about same or more damage as TTD.Ali kick isnt guaranteed afterwards.

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-29 11:44:19编辑过]

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

Good stuff.
+ Jaguarstep 2 (i.e. 3+4,2) is a MID punch that gives frame advantage on block and on CH flattens the opponent like df+1. d1n2 beats out anything after that.
+ d1n2 is as fast and as long reaching as TTT version.
+ b+4 seems beefed up. Could be like TTT version.
+ f+3 is very fast, safe on block. Input 1+2 on CH for DDT.
+ Shining Wizard can outprioritize d+1's (considered a crouching position move).
+ f+1+4 boobie thrust does damage the same way as Yoshi's sword flash, but pushes them back and does NOT knockdown. Can be used offensively as well (safe on block...has limited range unlike Yoshi's flash).

BAD stuff.
- ff+2+3 still DOES NOT flatten the opponent on normal hit i.e same as in T4.
- ff+1 is still there
- 1+3 and 2+4 throws are the same as their TTT counterparts, which means his awesome 2+4~B is GONE. No sign of it so far.
- You can't block in Jaguar step
- The 2 part in d+3+4,2 is slower now. Could seriously hurt his juggling game.
- Standing 3 does NOT link into DDT...the f+3 kick was mistaken for it.
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

ff2 没有了, 现在是新招了

ff1 还有

1,2 和T4一样

df12,强制对手下蹲, 第1个是COUNTER 对手也不会被打趴下,依然可以延迟

f+1+4, 被防很安全,还有一些P话,看起来和T4没什么区别

king 的普通投伤害也变大了

Jaguarstep 2 (i.e. 3+4,2), 中段拳,被防有优势

d1,2 和以前一样快(变相地蹲点....)

b4强了?(beefed up不知道什么意思)

f+3 出招很快,被防很安全, CH后可跟1+2

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-29 17:13:52编辑过]

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

b+4cleanhit,bt3不知道还有没有。希望shining wizard的威力再大一点就好

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-30 18:54:24编辑过]

heihachi mishima,the one who against the world.

b4强了?(beefed up不知道什么意思)

beef在英文的引伸意思是指 "甜頭﹐好處。"

常常選舉時見到政客說教時﹐很多人就會問:"Where's the beef?"

{對我(們)}的好處在哪裡?

就是b4變得更好用了。

fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

恩, 多谢yung妹妹
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

beef当动词使就是肉牛长膘的意思

!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

yanshen兄,多谢你提供资料,你的豹王的更新资料我也已经翻译完毕,一并在<铁拳5人物资料最新汉化文章>中,请各位观看.
菊与刀

除了KING和MARDUK,还有谁能使空投?

每人有几种?KING的我就见过一种,捉人坐个屁股墩儿。MARDUK,测式版时见过个乱舞式的巨人摇摆,势大力沉的很有感觉。现在的对战中只能看见拉着飞人摔背后的动作,是改了还是有条件限制?

So be it

大概拉着飞人摔背后可以跟2择吧

看TZ上说 有 1+3 2+4 ff1+2 3种空投

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

好像空投有两种,一种是普通投碰到空中的对手就自动变成空投,另一种则是特殊指令,前者被误出的概率应该大一些,而后者一般都是在浮空中使,否则命中率太低

!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

好像HWOA也有个?(空投)

この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

df3+4,    倒挂金钩,看上去很SB地
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

引用:
以下是引用PERFECTTK在2005-1-1 14:30:28的发言:

好像HWOA也有个?(空投)

The command is df+3+4, only works in juggles. I do not recommand using it, not only it doesn't do that much damage, also it does not set up a good distance for oki.

原来如此,纯表演性的招式
この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

转个TZ某人列出来的老马10大好招数,有空可以翻译翻译

1. F+2, 1. Good range. Decent against step. Safe I think. A lot of people catch the second hit which will give you a free B+2 off of its crumple stun. Not many of my opps crush it. My spacing move, even though wish I had another one. 2. d+4. Without this, Craig wouldnt last very long. The nice quick annoying poke. The distance isnt as good as it looks IMO. I think this move should be done more than anything else (anyone who wins with craig probably knew that already) 3. d/f+1. My launcher. By the time I get my opp to 25 percent health or if they know me well, I go from 90% d+4 to 10% d/f+1 to 50/50. 4. d/b 3+4. The retreat. Great in the infinite arenas. Creates the space that marduk uses most of the time, but sooooo easy to get punished by an opponent who knows its coming. Be careful. 5.WR 3. I dont trust WR4 because it whiffs so damn much, so I knock this out instead. Great from the retreat mount. Combo off of it, go to VTS, and mix up. 6. 1+3_2+4 Basic throw, no time to input. You can dash into it. Use it for airthrows. IMO its the best thing to preasure into ducking. 7. VTS 1+2. I dont even need to go into an explanation. Is it my imagination, or can the spear be broken? 8. FC d/f 4. My favorite new move. I use it more than d+4. Great for oki and good for duck training, but the FC setup makes it easy to see coming IMO. 9. d +2, 4. I use this more than d+1 (habit). I dont know if it is safe, but I havent been punished from it yet. To me it feels better against jabs. Im not sure though. People are trying to sell me on the d+1, and I dont see why its better that d+2 yet, (besides the range) 10. d+ 1+2. I didnt use Marduk in T4 so if the move is worse, I will never know. You cant throw it out praying for a high crush, but if you anticipate a jab I think it can be used reliably. Its a shame. The damage follow up is nothing compared to the damage other characters could do off of a similar launch.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

发新话题