发新话题
打印

[其他] (原创)外国网友对铁拳真人电影的观后感(无透)      

(原创)外国网友对铁拳真人电影的观后感(无透)

A:电影素质基本和我当初期待的差不多,遗憾的是没有太多让人惊喜的地方。电影的故事和人设与游戏的差别比较大。比如说克里斯蒂,完全和游戏人物对不上号,我几乎都没认出来。电影里的她甚至都不使用卡波艾拉格斗舞,并且和艾迪一点关系也没有,就算你告诉我她是扎菲娜或者凌晓雨我都信。有很多不太靠谱的设定。杰克是铁拳众;铁拳公司是铁拳财阀?真是有点乱。有几场打戏真是可圈可点,比如风间仁对阵吉光与布莱恩,其他大部分打戏桥段只能说还过得去。一些动作场面拍的不错。史蒂夫比较搓气;安娜、妮娜与克里斯蒂的PP很棒。我要说的是,这部电影要比街头霸王春丽什么的强。就是打戏短了点,刚看出点味道,就打完了。好像是部并不了解这个游戏的人搞出来的同人作品。对贯穿游戏主线的恶魔基因什么的完全没有表现。Staff表之后还有内容,暗示了可能会拍续集。

B:我觉得电影过于强调打斗的真实感了,镜头处理的让人发晕。打斗场面的镜头处理不够好,完全看不清细节。我倒是觉得他们应该学学人家黑客帝国的打戏是怎么拍的。电影最出彩的,本人认为是对布莱恩的马赫拳(ff2)的刻画。其实我并没期待电影的剧情能出彩,一般这种剧不剧情的真无所谓了。但剧组的确应该找个铁拳游戏的玩家来指导打戏。希望续集有更好表现,如果有的话。

C:克里斯蒂的裤子很棒,从后面看让人想犯罪。  风间仁的闪回桥段太多,搞得一半时间里,这老兄都活的像个受气包。

D:电影不怎么样,他们甚至在演员表里把布莱恩和艾迪的名字拼错了。

E:电影实在是有点混乱,根本分不清哪个是中国人哪个是日本人。把亚洲的角色都搞成了一种感觉。

F:估计日本观众会被电影里面的垃圾台词气到了。

G:风间仁搞了两个妞,结果没一个成的。

H:史蒂夫确实用拳击揍了人,但跟真实的拳击比,显得幼稚。

如果不期待的太高,这电影还是可以一看的。

目前imdb得分7.9
------------------------------------------------------------------
Pretty much matched my expectations... which were not that high lol. The story and some characters are like completely different. Like Christy could have been called anyone else and I wouldn't know. She has no connection to her game character. She doesn't even do Caporeria or have any connection to Eddy. She might as well be called Zafina or Ling. There are lots of weird character mess ups like that. Jack = Tekken force. Mishima zaibatsu= Tekken corporation. It's pretty messed up. Some of the fights were pretty cool to watch like Jin Vs Yoshimitsu and Bryan but most are just "ok". The action scenes are all right. Steve was depressing though. He's like a washed up fighter. :p Anna, Nina and Christy have nice asses ummm some fan service is in there... That's all I can remember. I would say better than Street Fighter or MK annaliation at least though. The fights feel way too short to me. The fights end just when I thought it was gettin good. It's like someone made a weird fanfic not knowing a thing about Tekken or the history or characters. No mention of the devil gene or anything like that. It's very very losely hinted at but not explored at all. The ending after the credits suggest a sequel though. lol

Saw the movie today.
In my opinion they focused too hard on making the fights look real. The camera panning was sloppy, and the quick camera takes and weird angles made it hard to see any good detail of the fight scenes. They probably should have adapted a Matrix style martial art choreography and camera techniques for this movie.
Best part was when Bryan (was spelt "Brian" in the movie) does his signature ff2. More of that please! Less of I-can't-tell-who-is-hitting-what-and-what-is-hitting-who.
I was never expecting a great plot and storyline. Infact that really doesn't matter in a movie like this. They need to hire the staff Tekken uses to plan out fight scenes.
Ah well, better luck next time... if they are making the sequel.

Christie gets the best pants award in my books. Best view from behind evar.
Jin keeps flashing back to the past waaay too much. Almost like half the movie is him being a condescending dick.

Yeah. not a good movie.
They mispell Bryan and Eddy in the closing credits too (which has a cookie at the end).

There's a lot of mish-mash of stories and plot-lines and they clearly don't know the difference between Chinese and Japanese. Asians are still all the same.

Japanese people might actually be offended by the horrific butchering of the language.

Jin has two love interests with zero consequence.

Steve DOES punch a guy a little, but it's more roughing up than an actual fight.

Keep your expectations really low, and just enjoy it for Tekken-reference hunting
east or west, home is best.

已经出了吗?啥时能看到啊

感觉是YY帖!!!!!!

早就在日本公映了。英国也推出了BD。
但不知为何,国内一点动静都没有。
east or west, home is best.

里面有一个能打的,演law的康李,美国散打王,把中国散打在海外发扬光大的人。最近在十月围城里客串过

看过预告片,决的还算行~!有几个人物服装和外型还可以接受,希望以后多加点特效进去尤其是打斗的时候~! 恶魔一八 魔鬼风间仁 一定要做的不偏离原作, 真人打斗是需要~!但毕竟是铁拳是游戏没特效始终没多少人会看更别说改头换面了.

[ 本帖最后由 gumin 于 2010-7-26 01:12 编辑 ]
PS3帐号港服:winTEKKEN_TT2   

昨天刚看过,实在不怎么样的一部片子,和生化危机翻拍之烂如出一辙。

下载中 10% 。。。 。。。

万物皆下品,唯有铁拳高!
blog.sina.com.cn/yoshi13

遜雷上有.
一八和准可是真愛呀 XD
而且一八完全不忠於原作,是一貫的迪斯尼壞叔叔造型
巴西妇女协会会长~

发新话题