发新话题
打印

问问铁拳5的steve实力如何??      

问问铁拳5的steve实力如何??

这个人物在铁拳5里面如何了?
对于铁拳四,有什么变化了??

top级的,T4招式依然强劲,新招也比较有用
この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

Top Tier, one of the safest characters...   CHEAP!  

我想问问,steve的对战风格应该是如何的?

应该不是下段和投技为主。。。抢帧该是主要手段之一了?

那么fox步伐该怎么摆正使用的位置?

其他几种低位的体式(派生出二择,就是通过猜对方不出快速中段攻击)不是格斗的重点吧?那么该怎么使用呢?

f+1还是中段吗?

MD还要凑几个字数,否则不让发帖

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

其他角色的实力也提升就可以了,就象TT里DEVIL,JIN,这么赖,不是还一样打。
heihachi mishima,the one who against the world.

帮楼主转个帖子, 楼主可以翻译一下,为论坛作点贡献顺便学学外语,练练STEVE

aight, some corrections and additions: u/f+2 is a mid hit, not high. kinda funky mid hit, seeing as how it looks pretty fucking high, but just more juice. d/f+2,2- when you do get this to to the short launch, a d/f+1+2 is a guaranteed juggle. i'd imagine 121,b into some kind of flk move will work to, but i haven't tried it all out yet. i definately got the 1 to hit a lot today which makes me think you can do more, but if you want guaranteed dmg, do d/f+1+2. d/f+2- i was able to hit this into a juggle after a blocked kazuya d/f+4,4...if we can figure out the negative frames after a blocked kaz d/f+4,4, we'll probably know just how fast this is. about what to do after a low parry- today, i was doing d/f+2 as opposed to d/f+1+2 after a low parry, and sometimes i got the full launch, and sometimes i got no launch (which would require a d/f+2,2 into d/f+1+2, or whatever juggle, from the short launch). i'm thinking d/f+2 will launch based on what kind of move you parried (whether a kick or punch). this would be weird, because it would entail knowing what kind of move you parried, and d/f+2_2,2 accordingly. otherwise, just stick with the d/f+1+2 ^_^. b+2- i b+2 countered laws ws2 today, which means my theory of only countering jabs is now void. i guess it depends on where the b+2 is within it's startup frames for it to counter high_mid punches...it's better than i thought ^_^. on ch i'm pretty sure a run-up d/b+3 is guaranteed, but i'm not sure. 2+4 throw- OMG the okizeme possibilities are fucking great with this throw. d/b+3 will work if they sit there, d/f+1+2_d/f+1,2 will hit them if they roll back or get up (or even get up with an attack). d+2,1,2 will only knock them up if they roll back, if they attack you with a get up 3_4 you'll get hit out of it. this is definately his best okizeme set up throw, period. d+1- after this hit, i did a b,b from the opponent d+1, which i retaliated with a d/f+1+2. damn i love this move more and more everyday. alb d+2_dck 2- both of these aren't really safe on block. i was getting hit after block today by some basic shit. kind of weird since dck 2 was pretty safe in t4. d/b+3,2- as roulette said, you can wait out the 2 to see if the 3 connects, but i don't really have that hard of a time connecting this against 10 frame jab characters. steve is so fucking powerful in t5 that most people (that's i've played against anyway), will wait for steve to attack, then retaliate. midlow mixups are where it's fucking at. well guys, i'm REALLY tempted to write a steve faq. after only 2 days of really playing him, i'm finding a LOT of shit, and i feel like i could easily write a faq with the info i've found. if someone wants to go duelies on the shit, let me know. however, from what i understand, namco is coming out with a new version of t5, and i have a good feeling steve will be effected by this, so i'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

aight, some corrections and additions:

嗯﹐一些改正和新增: u/f+2 is a mid hit, not high. kinda funky mid hit, seeing as how it looks pretty ****ing high, but just more juice.

uf2是中段﹐不是上段。有點討厭的中段技。看起來就tmdjb地高﹐但就是那麼好搞。 d/f+2,2- when you do get this to do to the short launch, a d/f+1+2 is a guaranteed juggle. i'd imagine 121,b into some kind of flk move will work to, but i haven't tried it all out yet. i definately got the 1 to hit a lot today which makes me think you can do more, but if you want guaranteed dmg, do d/f+1+2.

df2,2- 當你出這招﹐就是個短的浮起技﹐df1+2是確定的combo. 我是想121b進些flicker構﹐出些flicker構中的招式﹐但是我還沒全部試出來過。 今天﹐我肯定flicker 1常常命中對手﹐因此這使我覺得你還可以搞更多東西/下數﹐但如果你是要確定下血的話﹐用df1+2。 d/f+2- i was able to hit this into a juggle after a blocked kazuya d/f+4,4...if we can figure out the negative frames after a blocked kaz d/f+4,4, we'll probably know just how fast this is.

df2- 我是可以用這來確反被防守住的一八的df44,如果我們能找出在防守一八的df44後﹐對手有多少幀的劣勢﹐我們大概知道這個(df2)有多快。 about what to do after a low parry- today, i was doing d/f+2 as opposed to d/f+1+2 after a low parry, and sometimes i got the full launch, and sometimes i got no launch (which would require a d/f+2,2 into d/f+1+2, or whatever juggle, from the short launch). i'm thinking d/f+2 will launch based on what kind of move you parried (whether a kick or punch). this would be weird, because it would entail knowing what kind of move you parried, and d/f+2_2,2 accordingly. otherwise, just stick with the d/f+1+2 ^_^. 關於下裁(成功後)的更進(追打/確反)- 今天﹐除了df1+2外﹐有時df2可以完全浮起對手。還有時沒有浮起(有的必須df22然後接df1+2, 所以有短浮起技開始隨便什麼combo。)我想決定df2能否浮起對手的是裁的招式(是腳還是拳)。 這蠻奇怪的﹐因為知道限定哪種招式被下裁﹐然後就照著用df22. 不然的話﹐就用df1+2. ^_^ b+2- i b+2 countered laws ws2 today, which means my theory of only countering jabs is now void. i guess it depends on where the b+2 is within it's startup frames for it to counter high_mid punches...it's better than i thought ^_^. on ch i'm pretty sure a run-up d/b+3 is guaranteed, but i'm not sure. b2- 今天我用b2反擊law的ws2了﹐這個意味著現在我其中一個關於反擊點拳失效了。我猜這是依b2在其開始時的幾幀是會反(還是反擊?!)上中拳的﹐這比我想像中的還好^_^. 在反擊命中時﹐我非常確定一個上前追擊的db3是確定﹐但我還是不確定。(前後矛盾啊!? O_O?!) 2+4 throw- OMG the okizeme possibilities are ****ing great with this throw. d/b+3 will work if they sit there, d/f+1+2_d/f+1,2 will hit them if they roll back or get up (or even get up with an attack). d+2,1,2 will only knock them up if they roll back, if they attack you with a get up 3_4 you'll get hit out of it. this is definately his best okizeme set up throw, period.

2+4投技- 噢﹐我的天啊﹐這投的起身攻防的選擇太tmdjb地強了. 對手不動﹐db3就有效用了。 df1+2或是df1,2可以打擊往後滾和直接起身的對手(或甚[打掉]起身攻擊)。df212只有在對手往後滾時才會把對手敲起來(浮~). 但如果對手用倒地後起身3或是4, d212就會被打掉。 這個投技絕對是他最好的起身攻防的多擇(陷阱). d+1- after this hit, i did a b,b from the opponent d+1, which i retaliated with a d/f+1+2. damn i love this move more and more everyday. d1- 在這個命中對手後﹐後﹐後可以躲過對手的d1, 然後我可以用df1+2打回去。

<感嘆~>每過一天﹐我越來越愛這招了。 alb d+2_dck 2- both of these aren't really safe on block. i was getting hit after block today by some basic shit. kind of weird since dck 2 was pretty safe in t4. 應該是(3+4, 旋轉步伐~)中的d2 或是 (3或是4, 躲避[蹲]步伐)中2﹐ 這兩個被防時不怎麼安全唷。 我曾被一些基本的東西打到﹐因為在t4時(3或是4, 躲避[蹲]步伐)中是蠻安全的﹐是有點奇怪。 d/b+3,2- as roulette said, you can wait out the 2 to see if the 3 connects, but i don't really have that hard of a time connecting this against 10 frame jab characters. steve is so ****ing powerful in t5 that most people (that's i've played against anyway), will wait for steve to attack, then retaliate. midlow mixups are where it's ****ing at. db3,2- 就像roulette(人名)說的﹐你可以等3命中時才出2, 但我不覺得對在10幀拳人物連上有那麼難。 Steve在t5真tmdjb地強大啊~大部份的人(和我對打的)﹐會等steve攻擊後再反擊。 中下擇在這兒就真tmdjb地(好用)。 well guys, i'm REALLY tempted to write a steve faq. after only 2 days of really playing him, i'm finding a LOT of shit, and i feel like i could easily write a faq with the info i've found. if someone wants to go duelies on the shit, let me know. however, from what i understand, namco is coming out with a new version of t5, and i have a good feeling steve will be effected by this, so i'm going to wait (for) it out and see what happens.

嗯﹐我真的想嘗試(冒著風險)寫個steve常見問題集(應該還不算是攻略吧?!)。在好好地用steve的兩天後﹐我真的發現很多好招(賤招?!), 還有我覺得我應該可以簡單地用我已發現的資料寫個常見問題集。 如果有人想和我關於這些東西指教指教(較真~), 要讓我知道唷~...但從我所了解的來說﹐namco要出個新版的t5, 我有好的預感那steve也會因此而影響到﹐所以我等著瞧怎樣呢~

Love & Peace http://www.pscompany.co.jp http://www.sonymusic.co.jp http://www.avex.or.jp http://www.scenet.jp [glow=4000,green,]日本の音楽は世界一だ![/glow]

yung地翻译很有特色,很有特色……
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

刚刚来,感觉steve是力捧的人物,希望街机快出。。。

发新话题