发新话题
打印

Japan Tekken 6 Review & Questi      

Japan Tekken 6 Review & Questi

Ok. Morning! LOL I still have sleep in my eyes so bare with me. I could post vids if I knew how to convert DVD cams to my computer. I have a sony RW-DVD Handycam. I don't know how to rip off vids from the DVD. If anyone knows how. I could easily get vids.

Ok on to the notes I jotted down on my phone yesterday.

There was 2 cabinet sets at the Chorrot Arcade in Yokohama.
They were selling Tekken-net cards for 100yen. Bust as Mukumuku pointed out. They are test cards. Damn! But The card system works the same as in T5. It always shows the win/losses under the name during the fight. *posted pics*

next. STAGES

The graphics are STUNNING!!! Characters, BG, EVERYTHING! NAMCO out done themselves this time. Haven't been so happy since TAG. Lucky for you all, I like you all, and this site. Because it's hard sitting here talking about this.
The fallen Colony stage looks weird, and the Jets look as if they were right out of ACE COMBAT 6. The afterburner heatwave and soot the whole 9. It is sooooo fricken detailed. There are life motion people in the BG. Not like the other tekkens where they were cheezy looking. (This will bring up forest law later) There is 2 (?) squares in the stage select. So there is 2 stages we haven't seen. I think I seen one on the Tekken-net channel. It looked like a huge circle cliff right out of SC3. And there were statues of that OWL guy from SC around that stage. It was darkish blue/green. The music was a chant like. Very fricken cool. The sunset stage I think has break walls that allow more of the stage to be fought on. I had brayn and did his d+3,2 and it's no longer launches. Instead he throws a hook and it knocked leo into that wall and she went through it. It was a KO so I didn't get to see if we could fight beyond that wall. When you choose your stage there is a yellow Icon that tells you if the stage has multi platforms. (breakthroughs) You can juggle off floor falls and only the hit player takes dammage not both.

No dammage to the offensive player that causes the floor fall. And if your character is almost dead, the floor fall will KO you. There is redone KO animations. Sometimes it looks real when a person gets hit and they drop on their knees and fall on their face and roll over. The bad back animation is still there, but there are more KO animations. The snow board is like VF5, The tracks stay, and some stages have day, night changes during rounds. When a character falls the broken ground takes a while to dissapear if at all. No more of the moving broken ground sprites. But they do slowly dissapear. The Mystic Forest stage has awesome sunlight graphics on the characters, it looks real, and the water movement is outstanding. Stages are cool, and very detailed.

AK's armor is sooo detailed you can see the dents and knicks in his armor. Plus the Masks on AK & King look like real masks, not over sized. Speaking of King. He has a kick a$$ 7 hit juggle that can link into d+1+3 or d+2+4 you gotta be quick! <-- works easier if the opp hit the wall. I seen it link to a 8-9 hit juggle. He has a nice new leg combo as well. and his old chest ram is a 2 hitter now and links into that d+1+3 I mentioned. King was one of the fighters that felt and looked new.

Now the other characters that felt like a new character me was. LAW mostly. His moves are the same, but the animation is different on his junkyard combos. He looks and sounds more like Bruce Lee. Also in the Rustic Asia stage. In the very beggining. A truck runs off the cliff and flips over. LMAO guess who was driving that thing? To me...... looks like forest Law. It's funny as hell. after all he did trash paul's bike.

BRYAN was also changed some. His old b+3,1,4 combo no longer just knocks you back with that mid-low kick. He does a new kick that you can juggle off of if timed right. His customs are kick ass and make him look lik a crazy war head. or a violent street thug. Not to happy with his funny laugh tho.

BOB! This guy is STRONG, fast for his size, and has easy good mix up combos. I was racking up wins with him because I was easlily able to confuse the opp. However like mukmuku said, there are some players that don't test, they haul ass and try to win.

The test location fights go like this. for 2 rounds you both test your character, who ever won the first round, lets the other win the 2nd. Then it's fight for your stay in the final round. it was set to best 2/3. This shitty Xioyu player just wanted to rack up wins on his card. I kept loosing to this guy because I thought he was suppost to let me win the 2nd round, but didn't Mukumuku I think I know who you are talking about now. The guy kept doing the same old combo that she always had.

Back to BOB. This guy has lots of launchers and powerful juggles that can drain the opp QUICK! don't get cought slippin. Or he is like Jack on juggles and recovery.

Leo...... A lot of people used her, and she has a strong 7-10 hit juggle if you time the last 2 hits. Reminds me alot of Julia or Michelle. She has julias flip around push reversal. (sorry I'm not a julia player so I don't know all the move names and commands) anyhow I pulled it off on a steve fox scrub.
And this pissed me off the most. I can understand people using their old fav players, because I used Brayn, and Dragov. But Steve, Xioyu, askua players didn't try anything new. Just went for wins.

STEVE When he was used as a practice tryout like everyone was doing with their characters. I found 1 cool as ss throw. He dances around the opp while shafting them with a sick combo. He also has a new hat and he takes off the gloves! This one guy made him look like Terry off FF. But other then that he looked the same.

YOSHI This was another character that had a lot of changes. I hit b or d/b+2+3 and he puts away his green sword and to bring it back out again. he has lots of moves that I found that brings it temp back out again. He also has another orange mini light saber looking sword that he whips out every now and again. His helm wheel that he wears spins and sets on fire when you do certain things. very cool to watch. He also has PJ old ss+2 move. and even does the hand spin animation. He doesn't grab the chracter and spin them. Just hits them and they go flyin.

KUMA this bear gets better every Tekken. It seems as if Heihatchi is teachin him more moves. He also has what looks like the frog leap thing you all prolly did as kids, and with him wearing a hat.......it looks funny as hell. It's also funny looking because it looks like yoshi's sword hop. He has the mishima fdf,4 spin kick move and a new jump kick that looks almost like kings f+4 new juggle animations as well.

Rodger looks the same.
Ganryu looked the same.
Beak looked the same with a couple of new moves we saw in the vids.
Bruce looked the same.

ZAFINA She has so many cool moves and launches that I never did the same move twice. She can go into lots of stances, and she is VERY easy to use. Very good character.

MIGUEL This guy was hard to use at first. But he has a good 8 hitter I found. I love this guy and I was 6-3 with him. He has a blue bandana and sunglasses for customs. I will find out more on him today. This is my fav character!

Xioyu Pixel..... I wish I could tell you more bud. But the scrubs used her and I was too hooked on Miguel. I'll try that bounce move today. She looks the same on her moves, and like she didn't get anything new. But her customs make her look cool.... like a puck rock chick. You know what? I just realized that everyone gets that same looking black and white hat. Steve, Xio, Kuma etc have the same hat.

also the patches are updated everytime they need to by online method. there was this message in RED that kept flashing. I asked my japanese friend who is a strong Bryan player. He said that it said "SOFTWARE UPDATE" But it would not be DL until the 26th. I didn't see any glitches or anything sloppy except in the stage where marvin the martian is driving that little cart thing around that ritzy stage. If you look at the fighters arms, the graphics have that fuzzy glitch. There is also some big guy that almost looks like BOB sitting in the chair with Body guards with machine guns. Money is falling from the sky and that funny marvin the martin guy with his electric go kart thing. LOL that same BOB look alike also appears in the stage with the HUGE TV in the BG that shows a guys face with red eyes. It says something like. Ethban's HILL 2 ..... comming soon. Something strange about that I think. that and the forest law look alike in Rustic asia stage. pay attention to the BG. I was looking for possible hidden messages. there is also STILL a ? on the character select screen. a lot of people think it might be a new character that will be realesed on launch day. MAYBE!! MAYBE!! don't qoute me on that. Just here say. I post facts everyone. And that is all I have for this PART1. I read everyon's post, and I will try my best to look into them. If anyone can tell me how to rip movies of my handycam dvd. Movies will come!!!! GOOD movies!
好吧,大体译一下。
铁拳6昨天出了,要不是因为我的GF,我基本就会在机厅呆上一整天了。

这次6的画面简直神了,CG、人物、背景都强到掉渣,这回南梦宫算是牛了。从铁拳TT推出以来还没如此兴奋过!
陷落的殖民地这一场景,看上去很特别,背景有一架呼啸而过的飞机,好像来自皇牌空战6!就连飞机喷气引擎由于热波辐射喷出来的烟尘都清晰可见,细节做的真是太棒了!背景的人物都是活动的,不像以前的铁拳里背景人物看上去那样傻。场地选择里有两处问号,估计以后会作为隐藏区释放出来。我在tekken-net上见过其中一个,很像刀魂3中的一个场地。背景音乐帅呆了!

在某些掉落的场地中,人物掉下去并不会伤血,但如果你只剩一丝血了,掉下去就会直接被摔死( )。KO以后的重放还在,但似乎比从前时间长,场景破碎的部分也会慢慢消失,但不像以前那样消失的那样快了。迷雾森林场景很逼真,尤其是光撒到人物身上时,酷毙了,细节简直让人惊奇!

铁甲豹做得太漂亮了,衣服的花边都做的一丝不苟,细节!还是细节!豹王加了华丽的腿技可以构成combo,被修改之后的豹王是看上去面貌一新的角色之一。

LAW被改动的很大,现在的动作和叫声和李小龙更像了。在农村大院这个场景的开始有一辆汽车冲出来,你们猜谁在驾驶?我看很像是他儿子Forest Law,并且车后箱里装的是保罗的摩托车零件!

Bob很强,很多招式的迷惑性很大!

开始有几场用来试验你的角色,但有个用小雨的贱人,始终不换人,就会那么几招空连,没完没了地用。虽然他总是在赢,但这样很讨厌。

Leo有些招式和Julia一样-_-! 她(原来真是女的)的空连很强。

吉光也是个改动很大的角色,一把绿色光剑,一把橙色短剑,发招时酷的不得了。

kuma又进化了不少,似乎他总能从三岛老爷子那学到新东西。

袋鼠、严龙、布鲁斯、和白头山看上去改动不大,白头山加了几个不错的新招。

扎菲娜很酷,招式多,有很多特别的架构,是个很好用的角色。

米盖尔这个角色一开始不太好上手,但用用就会发现这个角色很强,combo不错。还有几款很漂亮的墨镜。这哥们现在是我的最爱。

本来想用用小雨,但是对面那个SB一直在用她,我就只好用米盖尔跟他磕。今天我会试试她。小雨有顶白帽子不错,但好像kuma、史蒂夫也有相同的帽子。

很多人相信肯定还会有隐藏角色被释放出来!哥们明天接着去玩,然后把心得写上来!

挑了一些翻译,整体感觉这代很强大!欧美玩家反映空前强烈!
请期待后续!