发新话题
打印

[系统] IC Card的信息      

IC Card的信息

转自
http://www.tekken.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176

1. when playing vs. Your card count goes down each time you lose( the number on the bottom left or right screen) When playing with your IC card against cpu. It goes down everytimg you continue. If you are on a winning streak it does not go down.* keep in mind that after 500 reaches to 0. YOU MUST EITHER A. RECHARGE YOUR CARD OR B. GET A NEW 1*

2. When playing vs. and you win a match whether its high or lower rank than you, you get 1000g. If you lose in vs. you get 250g. When you win against computer its 25g

3.Roullete: ex: 1000g x10= 10000g. Its like a jack slot. You push a button then it stops on a random number. 2x,5x,8x,10x.

4.You start ur ranking as beginner. You move up to 9th kyu then 8th, and so on until you reach 1st dan. when you reach 1st dan and goes up to 2nd dan, 3rd dan and so on. Until you reach MASTER rank. There is no rank beyond master.

i will be editing when i find more info on the roullete and items. New items will be released for each character in a time format. There are over 50 items each character will be able to have once evertying thing has been unlocked or released. So save ur money. i:e. dont buy the opera mask for fei weng. Its not what i expected. My rank is 2nd dan with Fei weng

1. Your card count does go down on winning streaks,as a matter of fact it goes down every time you play win or lose.

2. When playing someone higher ranking than you if you win you get 1100 gold not 1000.

3. I think he knows how it works but wanted to know how you get it, how often does it have to be against people with cards and so on. To answer that question I think it is pretty random on when it occurs, you can get it when you are playing against a person without a card.

4. Ranks go up to 5th Dan and from there it is Shihan- Expert - Master. I dont know of any sites that specifically list every item or show a pic of every item. The closest thing i have found is TekkenCentral. They have alot of custom item pics, but they are in no specific order or ne thing .

Sorry I had to make a few corrections but hope that helps

1 每次你用IC卡打电脑时 无论输掉还是投币接着续打 使用次数都会减1  新卡使用次数为500次 如果使用次数到0就需要充值或买新卡
If you are on a winning streak it does not go down (如果你胜了 或者到打到头?? 就不扣使用数 不知翻译对不)

2 和人对站时 胜者会得到1000币 负者得到250币  战胜电脑得到25币

3 一个游戏?? 当你按下键后 停到一个数上比如 x10 那么 就会得到比如 1000g x10=10000g  随即数有 2x,5x,8x,10x

4 等级排名  刚开始是 beginner(初级)  然后是 9th kyu  (第九级) 然后是8th (第8级) 直到 1st dan (第一旦 第一段?? 希望大家给各名)
然后又升  2nd dan, 3rd dan (2段 3段......) 直到最后的 MASTER (大师级)。  MASTER (大师级)是最高级别

1 Your card count does go down on winning streaks,as a matter of fact it goes down every time you play win or lose ??

2 当你和等级高的人对站获胜时 你会得到1100g 而不是1000g

3 。。。。

4。。。。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-12-15 11:22:25编辑过]

感谢翻译,原来还搞不懂dan是虾米意思,原来就是段位啊,
"准备接受仁八祖师爷铁拳的洗礼吧"谁写的啊?

应该改成割礼

呵呵

作者在下方做了修改,不管胜负都会扣调卡的使用次数。

3 据galen测试好像是50次出来一次
!!!RAISE THE DEVILIZATION TO THE PURPLE!!!

总算花了60,000G买了把剑背身上. 还换了一身黑衣服, 和tekken-official里的截图一样. 以后不玩lei了, 也就是杀弱弱管用, 和会打一点的人玩太累.
aka SS

原来  今天杀了 2个  1 dan   啊哈哈哈

lei t5应该很好用啊 构中可以前后移动 比t4 活多了

今天我室友和人打 用lei 全胜 不过50%以上的时间他躺在地上 .......! !@#$%^&*()

他打完了 我告诉他 我看了他打想吐

IC Card的信息

就是,录像里LEI的构中移动好迅速
この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

Win

same level or lower level: 1000
higher level: 1100

Lose:

any level 250.

TEKken Reulett = multiplier times round winnings. Theory is if you win the round and get roulett you are more likly to get it the following round too.

Computer:

win: 25
Jinpachi: 50

http://acmserver.cs.ucr.edu/~waltonk/tekkenomics/customization.html

纠正一下,段位最高级不是master(大师),应该是tekkenlord(铁拳王)!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

对战获得x10的奖励时,电脑会保证之后的几场都会有奖励.

只要见到有奖励的时候,不要乱按,等闪到x3的时候按下去,一定会是x10, 假如你手快眼准,多多G都有......

[em37]

我是美版

大多时候都是 按完键后 在多走 3个数 就是你在1按的 就会停到5

有时候也会走4下

我的也是美版阿,不过在家用机上面这密技用不着,一个金手指搞掂~

另外老大知道减级的制度是什么吗(街机版)?

见过不少上到4th dan的给人打到1st dan,之后就不会再降了,

在Kyu级别里能减吗?Shihan后呢?

街机里我是万年1st dan=_=

铁拳5的卡在无锡地带被街机厅的老板炒到了50元/张!!

郁闷……

有没有办法用读卡器把卡片信息复制呢??