1 新加两个Stage. 其中一个是在下雪的,很像我们在E3预告片上看到的Kuma所在地一样,周围有很多企鹅和海鸥。没有墙,另外一个是海滩小湾

2. Ki charge 回来了, 1+2+3+4. ( Ki是什么人?)

Jin
1. 2,4一中全中,不过第二下不再击倒,只有在CH才击倒
2. cd+1 可以浮空,(我 kao,什么玩意儿,,,)
3. LS动作变了,第一下一样,第二下是一个有点像d/b+2一样的砍,(倒,蹲点?)。第三下是一个猛烈插人的动作

King
1.2P现在是一个戴黑色头巾的造型
2. King现在有两个空投,1+3和2+4,第一个King会抓住他们打断小样的腿,第二个King会跑向他们用一个PowerBomb的投(runs with them into apowerbomb),和DOA3里面Tina的空背一样
3. d/b+3是一个新下段,一个单独的阿里踢???(a single ali kick),比d+3+4快很多
4.d/b+4被防以后,King会待到地上,所以不会被一般的ws+4以及更慢的ws技反击
5.King的CD转ws现在变得很简单,时间上很像三岛家族得CD转WS

PAUL PHOENIX
+ d/f+1~qcb  (这就是新步伐)

KAZUYA MISHIMA
+ f,f+2 后可以接 TGF
+ 单独的 f+2 非常下血

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-9-6 21:16:22编辑过]

其实每一个女人都有不同的香味,这个世界上有很多女人,自然也就有很多种香味。但是这里面只有一种是你感觉过以后很长时间都忘不了的,有点像走在岔路口,也许前面有很多条路,但是心里却很清楚自己要选择哪一条。现在想来,谈恋爱和生活都一样,时刻面临着抉择。

ki = 氣, 就是t3中新加入的"聚氣"。在tt也有。

用處不大。

fingers \'s asshole. phvcks \'s bald pussi!!!

引用:
以下是引用yung在2004-9-7 3:41:37的发言:

ki = 氣, 就是t3中新加入的"聚氣"。在tt也有。

用處不大。

那就是说,崩拳和EWGF都可以有雪花??[em103]
其实每一个女人都有不同的香味,这个世界上有很多女人,自然也就有很多种香味。但是这里面只有一种是你感觉过以后很长时间都忘不了的,有点像走在岔路口,也许前面有很多条路,但是心里却很清楚自己要选择哪一条。现在想来,谈恋爱和生活都一样,时刻面临着抉择。

LS太土,雷神王八浮空拳是时尚

So be it

ZT

Thanks for answering my question kinda, Jin's Evil. I can tell that everyone in here was thinking, "You dumbass, they already said it." But the information already given just didn't do it for me.... d/f+2, 1, b+3, 1, f,f+2:1 Sure, that sounds like a pretty good combo, but Paul's damage wasn't really his problem in the playtests...people didn't just want a launching d/f+2, they accepted that as a given. Taking it away just made it seem worse. Now he's just back to where he started with that. Not much excitement there. I do like that b+3 found it's way into something. I get tired of hearing people complain about that move. Good job to whoever for giving it a use. d/f+1~sway sounds good to me. I just don't know if that alone makes Paul the character we always wanted him to be, since that's basically the only real new news for him. As for Jin, they said he feels like a whole new character again. I can't say much for the LS change other than it's just a better juggle combo than the original from the sound of it, unless there's something different that hasn't been mentioned (besides the looks). QUESTION: Is the new animation really the laser cannon, or is that a seperate move still? It was said that scraper doesn't exist and there is no launcher, so wouldn't the move be better referred to as laser cannon if so? I don't think that one move could change the entire character (at least not that move, it's already been toned down, it didn't get any better accept for in juggles like I said). The only thing that sounds drastically different for him is WD+1 launching. That move could change his whole CD game if it turns out useful. Could end up with REALLY terrible frames on block, or maybe not. 2,4 not knocking down isn't a big difference if it's still guaranteed. I really doubt it will get negative frames on hit...could be a good thing for him, but nothing special. I guess what I'm saying is, if Paul is alot funner and Jin is completely different, that new info alone doesn't cut it. There has to be more to it.

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

引用:
以下是引用yanshen在2004-9-8 12:52:59的发言:

ZT

Thanks for answering my question kinda, Jin's Evil. I can tell that everyone in here was thinking, "You dumbass, they already said it." But the information already given just didn't do it for me.... d/f+2, 1, b+3, 1, f,f+2:1 Sure, that sounds like a pretty good combo, but Paul's damage wasn't really his problem in the playtests...people didn't just want a launching d/f+2, they accepted that as a given. Taking it away just made it seem worse. Now he's just back to where he started with that. Not much excitement there. I do like that b+3 found it's way into something. I get tired of hearing people complain about that move. Good job to whoever for giving it a use. d/f+1~sway sounds good to me. I just don't know if that alone makes Paul the character we always wanted him to be, since that's basically the only real new news for him. As for Jin, they said he feels like a whole new character again. I can't say much for the LS change other than it's just a better juggle combo than the original from the sound of it, unless there's something different that hasn't been mentioned (besides the looks).

people didn't just want a launching d/f+2, they accepted that as a given. Taking it away just made it seem worse. Now he's just back to where he started with that. Not much excitement there. 说对了!people didn't just want a launching d/f+2!

恩, 我也不指望hwoa有df2直接浮空, 没意思,当然有也行
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

引用:
以下是引用yanshen在2004-9-9 10:03:14的发言: 恩, 我也不指望hwoa有df2直接浮空, 没意思,当然有也行
说出来不怕笑话 最近花郎最简单那个combo,1231,1234才发出来。按键好快阿, 一直以来被高手的花郎压制的一招一招拳都出来,所以很像练,可是操作要求好高 不过那个JF, f,d/f+4倒是比雾足的最速好发多了

楼上的花朗用的有发展前途啊~~~~我老了

楼上的画廊有前途啊

HWOA 的右构(rff)df4 太鸡肋了,

开始还以为是好招数: 1 破横移动 2 中段打中人还有 7 frame的优势 3 CH b3必中

结果现在看不到人用,除了因为15frameCH几率很小,就算hwoaRFF最多能有+5frame的优势,这招也拼不过蹲点拳,

关键距离太短,经常打不到人, 就算打到人,后面招也碰不到人,反而成了大破绽, T5后退加强,这招更没用了

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

这招我还是很喜欢用的,好强,,,,

发新话题