32 12
发新话题
打印

[讨论]大家喜欢用Jin还是恶魔Jin?      

最近觉得DJ也好玩

空防,连招,爽阿

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我是手工课代表!

个人感觉jin对技术要求更强一点,dj打起来更爽一点!!

会 风神步的 一般会喜欢devil jin 吧,我从来没玩过t4 , 所以只用devil jin

=========T5 DJ is nothing like TTT jin=======

he only inherited the same moves, but with the change of their property and the system, DJ now plays very differently.

TTT jin's game was using ewgf to make the opp do nothing but block, then powerful mixed up of ws+2 and CD4, ws+2 was mostly safe, CD+4 could do damage from any distance. most oki involve b+4.

T5 DJ's ewgf is not longer a threat, ws+2 is so unsafe, and cd+4 long range doesnt combo well. resulting DJ can not play like TTT jin, he has to rely on b+1-d/f+2, teh wd game is nothing but for show so far.

Koreans play him well because they have such good fundamental skills with WD game.

一天就是一日, 一日就是一天

没有电风打不起来不爽,还是选择恶魔jin :)[em33]

he only inherited the same moves, but with the change of their property and the system, DJ now plays very differently.

TTT jin's game was using ewgf to make the opp do nothing but block, then powerful mixed up of ws+2 and CD4, ws+2 was mostly safe, CD+4 could do damage from any distance. most oki involve b+4.

T5 DJ's ewgf is not longer a threat, ws+2 is so unsafe, and cd+4 long range doesnt combo well. resulting DJ can not play like TTT jin, he has to rely on b+1-d/f+2, teh wd game is nothing but for show so far.

Koreans play him well because they have such good fundamental skills with WD game.

什么意思,翻译一下

一般的Jin动作超酷无比!!!

引用:
以下是引用clsword在2005-5-30 18:09:05的发言:

什么意思,翻译一下

鄙人也同意,好端端为什么不用中文。直译就免了,浪费时间,他说,现在的Devil Jin用的方法和TT那时的jin有点不同,以前能压制人的电风和ws+2在5代变得垃圾了,cd+4打远距离连不上招,所以现在玩玩新出的b+1 - d/f 2。他还说韩国人把dj用得好是因为早熟练了波浪步(连续风神步)。如果这个人能够见到韩国人玩,而且还用E文写,想必也是留澳或是留美的留学生了。

这代的电风太容易被下段什么的破招了,怀念TT里的无敌电风
heihachi mishima,the one who against the world.

TT里就是电风太强大了,T5削弱是正常的,这样进攻手段才能丰富,leedy从来就不光靠电风来进攻
この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

Devil Jin sure is more aggressive, and Jin is more balanced, really depends on how u use it, i got devil Jin 2nd dan, Jin z 2kyu ( -_-! few people here use card, cant get any promotion), i both like them, but feel Devil Jin would be my choice if i really wanna beat someone. Playing Jin is really fun, anyway!

现在玩起来总觉得都快给我差不多的感觉了…… -_-~!

有相通之处啊……[em83]

[em34]

去留无意,漫随天外云卷云

32 12
发新话题