发新话题
打印

[系统] [转帖]DR 一些新地消息      

[转帖]DR 一些新地消息

as most people already know but heres some more info

1. wall damage is reduced 2 50% most people say
2. the Namco team may reconsider makin T5DR cause they thinks its an entirely new game instead of a patch.
3. Dash jab cancels harder 2 do
4.Tech catches r back but hella harder 2 do
5. Kunimitsu the last char. im sure every1 saw this 1 comin
6. EVERY1 has new extra outfits includin people who already had 1 in 5.0 and 5.1 (ex. Jin Asuka Ling Yoshi etc.)
7. 35 FUCKIN STAGES!!
8.Overall damage is tuned down
9.Seems like 60% of game is done. Beta testing and the actual game could b TOTALLY different.

all in all i like every change but number 2. dash jab cancels harder sucks but o well. wall juggles and overall damage toned down is awesome 2.

Thanks 2 USMCOgre, DUK2000, and Markman 4 the info.

-df1 is parryable now (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)  

-FLK jabs are slower as stated before BUT theres a way to do FLK transitions/jabs fast and thats a just frame i think so it will take skill to master but FLK should be same speed if done like that

-df2 is STILL ch launch only! and heres the worse part...df2 is slower now
你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

一些主要地

墙壁技伤害减弱到 50

dash jab 变难了, (是ff,n,1,ff,n,1 )?

受身又有些改动

Kunimitsu 出现

新场景,新默认服装(难道跟TT一样4种?)

所有地伤害都减少了

下面是关于STEVE地一些消息, 看样子NAMCO 是让STEVE永远不得翻身了

df1 现在可以被裁(完了,打严龙和LAW就麻烦了)

1+2 那个构 出圈变慢

df2还跟5。1一样,而且df2还变慢了

我看这些关于STEVE改动都是莫名其妙,整个是把STEVE往死里面减弱, 看来要把STEVE地卡给扔了

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

周光出现确定了。。。有没有照片???
不主动不拒绝不负责 日后再说

出来吧都出来吧

1,墙壁伤害减弱,不爽,那样的话上不上墙都无所谓了,懒得运尸体了,又是万金油连法,墙壁只有对手贴墙被击中时才显得有作用……如此以来一些依赖墙壁的角色将会大幅减弱,比如anna

3,运尸体也变难,录像里也看到了,经常该点到的点不到了,不爽,什么时候namco才能够平衡系统的同时不削弱爽快感?

4,受身加快是好事,避免有些追打过强的角色一路压下去

5,州光是最后个隐藏角色么?她都出来了那斗神也干脆一块儿出来吧。

6,5.0家用机版的服装DR里也能选了,多了些以前自创才能出现的颜色,比如录像里看到的ASUKA的黑衣服

7,场地始终是噱头,拿给喜欢这个的小白称赞吧。

8,steve削弱是好事,全世界都对这个逆天的角色恨之入骨,等到T6再翻身吧

この体朽ちても きっと走りとおすあの世界の果ての 虹にとどくまでは

受身没加快吧, Tech catches r back , 应该是比5。1 慢

放弃STEVE…… 用BRUCE……

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

哦,原来没变快啊,这么说5.0的一些受身取的COMBO又重新成立了?好事……

墙壁技去掉也好, 否则有墙和没墙地场景,有些角色起伏太大, DR多了很多大地图, 难道是为TT2做准备

ff,n,1 连点几下满无聊地,外行看观赏性也不大, 去掉也好,

如NAMCO所说, 他们要把DR做成一个新游戏,而不仅仅是一个PATCH, 难道我DR主力要改用LEE了……

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

做成一个新游戏?希望改动不要太大,免得又像T4那种情况……

ff1……,希望像BRYAN或者LAW这种,老老实实地接的话,马赫或者侧踢收尾,对手就算撞墙你也来不及冲上去再接,或者就老老实实的运,运上墙后暴血,总伤害值稍微超过万金油连法,也不枉白运那么久、不枉墙壁的存在,像steve那种暴血连连完后对手撞墙还能再来个121d2的,真的是jian到极点

现在的问题是,我们能不能玩到,不移植一切都枉言。[em33]
east or west, home is best.

引用:
以下是引用[I]舞龙中国[/I]在2005-11-13 22:11:47的发言:[BR]现在的问题是,我们能不能玩到,不移植一切都枉言。[em33]
你想太多了!肯定移植!这才是真正的T5升级版!

Lee DR stuff I have noticed from the video:

d/b+4: Does NOT look safe on block well I already mentioned that but Lee has lost his only safe low from stadning. If we are to do the old d/b+4 it's probably still there as FC d/b+4. The Move is obviously no longer 12Frames more like lol I dunno but it's SLOWER. The move also has a distinct animation which could make it easy to spot in the heat of combat. However it seems this new low has positives. It has more range then the old d/b+4, it does much more damage, it seems to still tech highs, on hit it gives good plus frames it seems, and it can be used as a juggle ender as seen in the video. Wheather overall a downgrade or overall an upgrade we will deal with it cause we are Lee players and that's what we do. There is one thing good about this move. Since the damage is good guess what people, it gives people a reason to duck now. Hurray!

b, f+3+4: This move is high, comes out decently fast, knocks back nasty on hit, does good damage, and seems to give beastly +frames on block leading to uninteruptable hitman moves. Seems to be a good pace changing move when you are on the defensive. Downside is the move is high and well it seems to go strait to hitman which means that all they are going to do is block high and get pushed away. Unless Namco decides to put in my HMS 4~2 which can canel HMS 4 during any of the frames before hit into HMS 2 Lee's HMS still has NO worthwhile low.

2, 1, 1+2: The 2, 1 is NC and the combo all the way through is safe on block entirely it seems. It's still unknown if 2, 1 by it'self is safe. After 2, 1 you can misstep and it juggles pretty good as seen in the videos. Also the whole combo works in juggles to take your oppoent to the ground right infront of you for wake up. This move really isn't bad but at the same time it's not that great either. We shall see in the final build if it's worth using.

BK does give crouching status again watch Lee vs. Yoshi. He BK right under his posion breath.

A comment on these guys. They seriously sucked in more ways then one. I think I saw one b+3, no d/f+1, mistepped way too much, too much d+4444, most air juggles done were shit, and they fallowed up ch d+3 with FC d/f+4 instead of HMS4. I could go on about how these guys just didn't have a good graps of the game it'self though but seriously. I thought these vids were from Korea. Aren't they supposed to be better then this?

你以为你正在游戏人生,但人生早已将你游戏。

不是说有铁甲豹吗
如果说命运超越人类智慧而玩弄人就是道理的话,          那么人变为魔而跟命运对峙就是因果!

什么时候出PS2版呀

TK5DR家用机版明年3月底出!

那5.1家用机版出不出?

不出,出个dr比5.1完整!

其实移植的成本很低,不移植是为了街机多赚点钱!

发新话题